Info

Characters:

ScarlettBiersack's -

Name: Mist Purple-Blue Forever

Age: 16

Looks: Ice blue eyes, brown hair, 5'6", and tan

Personality: Shey, can be cold sometimes, very sweet, easy to get along with, hide feelings, can be loner sometimes, and bitchy a lot.

Background: Her father had been mentally abusing her until she was 14 that when she was thrown out onto the streets, she was always abuse by her boyfriend Tyler. She lived in apartment she was "living in" until she was 15 she was then moved into a foster home. She was then Marked on the day of her 16th birthday on Nov. 15. She was montoir Lenobia, and fallen for the smart kid named Damien Maslin. She has a gift from Nyx is seeing ghosts, reading peoples' feelings. So here is her story.

Crush: Damien Maslin.

xXxchildofspookxXx's -

Name: Chandra Light

Age: 16 (to fight in at the Tulsa House of Night)

Looks: Dark brunette, light brown eyes, pale

Personality: Headstrong, loyal, bubbly, loving, caring, over sensitive, not very funny, kind of shy/ anti-social, mysterious to the point of giving off a dark vibe.

Crush: Kalona

Background: She is Nyx's little sister and a moon goddess. She became a goddess a year prior to Kalona falling. In that time she had fallen for Kalona an dwas saddened to find out that he lover her sister, even if she had Erebus. Thus started fer career as a depressed moon goddess. That is until Nyx came to her and told her about a girl, Zoey, that was to acquire a group of followers to take down the uprising of evil. However, when she was informed that Kalona was on the way of resurfacing she decided to take matters into her own hands as well. She turned away from her home and fell to Earth becoming a Fallen Goddess who still walked the path of Good over Evil. lightness over Darkness. Although Nyx was not happy about this she gave Chandra the okay to disguise as one of her chrildren. Thus starts Chandra's tale...