Cht. 3

Dear Readers,

Sorry to take forever but here is what all of you have been waiting for, I hope. Thanks for reading, voting, and such! You all are my pride and joy. No Joke. I write to entertain. :3 I hope to be doing a good job of that so far. And of course I didn't do this story alone. Special thanks for workinf with my ScarlettBeirsack. XD

            Love,

xXxchildofspookxXx

                                                                                Chandra

           I sat up and held my hand up to my mouth. “What the hell?” I questioned out loud. He just stole my first kiss. That bastard just stole my first kiss! I growled and got up. I knew he had gotten away from me this time but that didn’t mean I wasn’t going to try to hunt him down.

           I trotted - more like ran - along the corridors I had walked down no more than eight minutes ago. “That man,” I muttered out just as I ran into someone.

            “Sorry,” the girl said as she got up from where she had landed.

            “Nah, it was my bad,” I told her as I brushed myself off. I looked more closely at her and saw that her blue crescent moon was filled in. Hm... This must be Zoey, I thought. I could practically see the scent of my sister on her. “I’m Chandra, It’s a pleasure running into you,” I told her and she chuckled.

            “Yeah, a real treat. I’m Zoey Redbird, nice meeting you,” she said and we shook hands.

            “Well...by chance did you see a guy come past here? He’s ye big, curly brown hair, and chocolate brown eyes. A true looking cute nerd,” I asked, giving her a description.

            “No, sorry,” she said and I shrugged.

            “Nah, it’s fine. I gotta go,” I was about to run off but then I turned around and added, “Oh! And nice mark!”

            She seemed shocked by my comment but I was on a mindset. I needed to find that gigantic arsehole. He will suffer the wrath of a million Gods. I voiced in my head as I made my way towards the courtyards.

                                                                                 Mist

            I shifted a sigh. I didn’t really like how lost I am. I should’ve let them come with me but I don’t want anything to mess up my thinking time which right now was over the freaking railing. I started head to the east wall because I felt the power and something was pulling me to the spot. That when I saw a figure by there.

           “AH!!!” I scream.

           I started to run. I didn’t care where I ran I just wanted to get away from the figure. I started for the main building. I was almost there when Damien voice cut right through my state of fear. I turn around and see him running after me. I usually think it was time to be chased and have fun, But no I was running for my life, I saw a figure again and I scream again. I turn and ran faster for my life. Heck if this is one my other gift from Nyx goddess of Night, I want to give it all back and be the loner, the rebel, the bad kid.

           “Mist, slow down! Tell me why did you scream!” Damien was at my side when my legs went out. He caught me in time.

           “I think I have two gifts from our Goddess.” I said truthfully. I expected him to run or laugh at me but no he just smiled and nodded.