Chapter 1

LEONARD POV

I woke up this morning thinking everything was okay. it's really not. I am about to knock on my girlfriends door to tell her that I am a flaming homosexual.  I don't think I can do this holy shit. It makes it worse when the person I am falling for is Sheldon of all people. I can't I can't I CAN'T. okay. okay. here we go.  I knock on her door twice and It flew open to reveal penny standing there in a lovely blue dress with little white flowers.

"oh hey Leonard! what's up?" she said brightly. no I am going to crush her. I cleared my throat.
"um.. penny. I have some...something to tell you." I sighed.
"oh. what is it?" her smile faltered slightly.
"I...im..." I stammered
"you're what Leonard? you can tell me anything." she put her arm on my shoulder and looked straight at my sweaty trembling face. "it's okay I promise. I'm here. what's up?"

I breathed in. this was going to take an unbelievable amount of courage that I don't really have.

"okay.... I'm so sorry penny but
...im.....gay" I whispered the last word so quietly she could barely hear. she did though and thankfully she pulled me into a tight hug.
"Awe it's okay Leonard. I kind of knew. I know this must have been hard for you to tell me." to be totally honest I am slightly miffed she isn't crushed. oh well I'm so glad I told her. only Sheldon and the boys left. dear God.

~~TIME SKIP TO 30 MINUTES LATER~~

I push open the door to our apartment and put my keys in the bowl. Sheldon is sitting at his desk vigorously typing. I look at his beautiful neck and mouth and wish I could kiss them all over. but, he's straight. classic Sheldon.

"Oh hello Leonard." he said not looking up.
"He..hey Sheldon" I started back. dear God I can't even talk around him. but he's so beautiful with his beautiful brown hair and big eyes.
he spins on his chair to face me directly. "where were you?" he says. " I made you tea and it went cold."

"oh Sheldon I'm sorry! I needed to talk to penny." I said a tear welling up in my eye. "we broke up" I said and  an avalanche of years came down.  Surprisingly, Sheldon led me to the couch and sat me down. he gave me tissues and even kind of wrapped his arms around me. I couldn't believe it. he was hugging me. i was enjoying this.

"was it because of your secret homosexual tendencies?" I nearly choked. what did he say?