Chapter 3

SHELDONS POV

"I was kidding about the porn.." I stammer out. Leonard's gay? That's a lot to take in just now. I have had an attraction to him ever since he moved in. I went out with Amy to try and cover it up but she's just not Leonard. oh how I wish she was. I look up at the tearstained man before me. he has a look of pure horror on his face. oh god.

"what....." he whispered.
" I didn't find any porn... I didn't even use your laptop. I was joking. " I reply. oh dear. I hope he's okay.
"Ahahaha I was kidding too" he said with the most fake smile and laugh I have ever heard. I know he's not joking. I know he's panicking. I've seen him like this before. I think back to the time he came to look at the apartment.

the second I opened the door I knew I was attracted to him. he had beautiful curly hair and adorable little glasses. He was so handsome I thought I was going to explode. he's always so nice to me and tolerates everything I do. He even phoned my mom when I lost it a little and bought a loom. it broke my heart when he started dating penny. when i see him kiss her I wish I was penny so I could kiss him and run  my fingers through his dark curly hair.

I come back to the real world where Leonard is on the floor with his head at his knees, quite clearly crying. I know what I have to do now. I slowly stand up and walk towards him, not quite believing what I'm about to do or say. I crouch down beside the little sobbing man and say "hey Leonard. look at me. please." he takes his head out of his knees and looks at me dead in my eyes. there are tears flowing down his face and his nose is running. i have to do it now though there's no time to clean him up. I put my hand under his chin and bring our lips in together.

LEONARD'S POV

holy. mother. of. shit. SHELDONS kissing ME! I try to stay calm but I can't. I have to pull away and ask what in the seven realms of fuck is happening. as I pull away I look up at his face and he looks shattered...
"Sheldon?" I whisper "what...what are you doing?"
he looks down at his lap. "ever since you moved in here i have been attracted to you. when i just heard you were gay I couldn't hold myself back. I think I'm in love with you, Leonard Hofstader." as he finished his speech he sighed and looked up at me. I took a deep breath in. "I'm in love with you too Sheldon Cooper."

we both leaned in and kissed. we heard the door open and a girls voice say "oh my GOD!"