Chapter 4

SHELDONS POV

I was getting engrossed in kissing Leonard. he felt soft and warm and the kiss was lovely. not too soft and not too hard. his cheek felt like a soft pillow beneath my left hand. suddenly, I hear the click of the door opening and Amy's voice screeching "oh my GOD."

i whipped away from Leonard's face amazingly fast. Amy was standing staring at the scene before her. me standing beside a still sobbing Leonard who was crouched on the floor in a small puddle of his own tears.  I have never been so petrified. I only got more scared when she started to speak.

"Sheldon Lee Cooper! i can't believe you would do this to me! not only is it disgusting and wrong for a man to kiss a man you have A GIRLFRIEND. what do you have to say for yourself you disgusting fag?" she screamed. I took a big breath as Leonard whimpered on the floor from her screaming.

"Amy. I love you as a friend. . but... I'm gay. I can't help it. I love Leonard just....more than a friend. for the first time ever I have understood the thing that is love. Leonard is the person I want to spend all my time with and the person I love more than anyone. I would love to stay friends with you. bye Amy it's time you left." I sighed. as she turned away she said "i would never be friends with a fag" and slammed the door.

I knelt back to Leonard who was crying again. "you didn't have to do that for me." he stammered.
"I did it for me too. I needed to tell her" and I slammed our lips back together. it got more and more heated until I managed to take my lips off his and get out "do you want to go to the bedroom?" i looked down at him his tears all gone and his lips red and slightly swollen from kissing me.
"yeah" he sighed.
"okay you go on ahead" I smile and winked at him as he got up and galloped off into my bedroom. I needed a minute to think. I sat down in my spot and thought about what I was about to do. I was about to have coitus with my best friend in the whole world. one of my only friends. I really wanted to do this. sod what everyone else thinks. I don't need them. I follow Leonard.