Chapter 5: I Can Understand!?

When the tenth house came I was 10 years old and decided to run and live on my own and so I did. I ran into the woods one night and did not look back the only things I took with me were some clothes, the dictionary of information, and the photo. I eventually wound up at an abandoned cave or at least I thought it was abandoned. There was a pack of wolves that immerged from the dark, cool, damp cave to greet me. At first, I was petrified and did not know what to do until I heard a small voice.
"Hi," I looked around confused.
"Hello?" I said only to hear, "She understands the wolves!?" from the trees.
When I looked up there was only a squirrel so still confused I said, "What do you mean I understand the wolves?"
The squirrel cocked its head " No way! you have the ability to communicate with us!"
I slowly backed up in surprise and tripped over a rock behind me, the ground was wet with doo.
"Are you ok wolf girl?" asked a concerned raccoon.
"I can understand all of you!" I said in my panicked state as I sat up.
"Obviously, I thought we covered that." said a fox with attitude.
The alfa wolf slowly made his way to me, "What is your name child?"
"A-Aurora Storm, mister wolf," I reply with a bright smile like always.
"Well, Aurora were are your family? It is not good for a girl your size to be out here alone," said the alfa.
"I don't have one... they died long ago," I muttered with a smile.
The alfa sat for a moment staring at me his pure white coat simmering in the moonlight then spoke "Well then, Aurora Storm, how about staying here with us? as our little wolf girl."
It was not like I had anywhere else to go, I mean not even my own grandmother wants, I, after all, am just a mistake to everyone.
"ok," I reply without hesitation.
From that day on I stayed with the woodland animals and was raised as apart of the wolf family. Eventually, I got my own cave nearby and turned it into a luxurious house...