Chapter 6: Suronded But Alone

Eventually, at age 13 I got many jobs and continues to go to school like mother would have wanted me to do. Seems how the animals keep me fit, teaching me to run on all fours, and hunting I could lift extremely heavy things and run way faster than kids my age. I took on jobs like bay stacking, animal feed stacking, LM cafe, public library, Bills auto store (I was a pretty good mechanic for a kid), Prince Pet store, and Jim's construction. With all the money I was making at age 13 on my own and still attending school the government saw I was fit enough to take care of myself, Technically speaking more like 10 of myself, so they said I no longer needed someone to take care of me.  At age 15 I felt lonely even though I had the companionship of my wolf brother Leo, the first of the wolfs to say "Hi," the day we met as well as the other woodland animals who lived in my fenced in 4 thousand acre land. Seems how I was fit to take care of 10 of me I bought all the land of the forest and fenced it in to protect my beloved woodland family. The only human friends I had were not my age at all, my teachers and coworkers were my only friends but I still felt lonely. I could not understand why I felt alone when I was surrounded by all these animals and people. Like always I would smile, stay kind and courageous even though inside I was being torn apart. It took me the rest of the school year to realise why I felt so alone even though I was surrounded by plenty of lovely friends and that was Love, someone to share my true feeling with, someone to cuddle with, someone who understood me, and to be with for the rest of my life to make it all better...