Chapter Three

Auction Day.....

Kala's Pov,

Standing there looking in the mirror, my mind drifted to the last two years of my life.....I was in college, had a place of my own and fought with my family alot but as much as I hated it I would give anything to fight with them again.

Mary-Anne took me out my train of thought when she put the lingerie piece on me. It made me nervous, my hands started shaking.

After doing my hair and makeup, she escorted me to where the other Little's were

Annabelle and the rest were all gushing about being sold to a Dom, me on the other hand I was scared, nervous and dreading the night to come.

____________________________________

James's Pov,

After taking our seats, more people such as guests and Dom's filed in, sitting in the folding chairs of the auditorium.

Demi scanned the auditorium, shaking her head as she looked at the other Dom's. "I don't understand why people like that, that are so sadistic be able to bid?" I smiled amusingly, silently sharing her distaste for the other Dom's.

As the lights dimmed the spotlight shined onto the stage, everyone applauded as the spokesman took his place on the stage, approaching the microphone.

Placing my hand on my lap, I turned my attention to the spokesman person as he began the auction. "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the yearly annual babygirl auction" everyone clapped and the spokesman bowed then continued.

"First up we have Annabelle, age 18...a bit of a thrill seeker, she loves to cook and enjoys kinky sexual activity....very disciplined and obedient but can be mischievous at times" some of the audience laughed. "Shall we start the bidding at $50000?" Someone shouted their bid then another.

"$100,0000!" Another yelled.

"Anybody else? Going once" the auditorium remained silent. "Going twice! Sold for $100,0000" the audience clapped at the successful bid. After the girl was escorted to her new Dom, the spokesman started with the next set of Little's.

"This next Little is by far the most extraordinary of all and has returned to us a few days ago so ladies and gentlemen get your bids ready for this special treat" the same girl from the photos came on the stage and stood shyly for all the audience to see.

Some awed and others catcalled, making her move around uncomfortably on the stage.

"Here we have Kala Greer, age 26.... very sensitive and shy yet extremely feisty, not a virgin but from what I've been given to read here, is exquisite in bed, so shall we start the bidding at $12,00000?" It was silent for a good five minutes, then Dom's both male and female started shouting out different bids but in our favor, it wasn't near as high as our bid was going to to be.