Chapter Nine: Part Two

It was about 3am in the morning when Kala's door opened, a dark figure casting a shadow over the room. With a few slow strides the Dom had reached the bed.

It was a bold move for the former Angel to take his princess like this when she was so vulnerable but it turned him to the max, the thought of taking her while she dreamed of him swirled in his head.

Slowly peeling the covers off of the Little, the Dom looked down at her, licking his lips at the sight.

Her hair was a slight mess of curls due to her pillow and her thighs were parted just a fraction, her loose long sleeve night shirt had neatly laid just above her abdomen and bellybutton.

The Dom wasted no time in carefully removing the lace fabric that covered her glistening little tight pussy.

He craved her sweet arousal as it filled his nostrils. Settling down so his face was leveled with her shaved pale pink skin, he dove right in, swiping a long slow lick from her small slit up to her bundle of nerves. She jolted and stirred but to his luck she didn't wake up.

The Dom continued his assaults with his mouth, tasting, licking and savoring her sweetness until she was writhing in her sleep and calling out his name.

An animalistic growl of satisfaction escaped the Dom's throat as he continued feasting on her.

Moments later her sweet cum filled his mouth as breathless screams and moans escaped from her, his eyes flickered up to the spent and sleeping Little but he was nowhere near done with his plan.

Standing to his feet, he removed his Calvin Klein Boxers and knelt on the bed. Carefully pulling her to him, he spread her thighs as wide as they would go and aligned the tip of his cock against her tiny hole then slowly eased his way in, hissing every time her walls tightened around him.

Straightening his posture he gripped her thighs and began rocking back and forth at a hard slow pace, making sure the feeling would last and making sure she felt every thick inch of him while she slept. It didn't take long for her to react to the tingling burning ache within her tight cunt.

She whimpered and moaned as she slept, still oblivious to what was happening.

The Dom kept his pace the same but pushed deeper within her tight pussy.

The faint sounds of voices, filled his ears from down the hall but he paid them no mind.

___________________________

The little grasped onto her Dom as she neared the edge along with him. Her screams bounced off the walls and rang through Justin's ears, making him let out a manly moan of his own before spilling his semen deep inside of her.

The night passed, both lovers intertwined in the bed as they slept peacefully.

__________________________

When the Little woke up, she couldn't help but wince as her lower region ached.

She slowly sat up and saw that one of her Dom's had accompanied her in bed. She quickly put the scene together and scrunched up her face at the sleeping Dom.

She wasn't exactly happy at the fact that he had his way with her while she slept, but her body betrayed her thoughts by heating up at the memories that started to unfold.