Chapter Five

Demi's Pov,

After a few days, I took our Little to see a specialist since she had been going through a series of depressed moods, normally she was either in her room or out back in the back yard, I didn't think being around us was so depressing for her, but then again she had been abused for so long and after awhile you start to slowly reach your final breaking point and it seemed that she had finally hit her breaking point.

While lost in my thoughts I dialed Mary-Anne's number then put the phone to my ear. After a brief pause she answered and I started explaining what was going on as I waited for Kala to be done with her counseling session.

Kala's Pov,

"So tell me about this reaction to your depression, you said your throat tighten and you go into panic mode?" I cleared my throat and answered with a soft tone. "Yeah, it's happening more frequently.....it's like these flashback images fill my head and I start to feel light headed and dizzy, it's like the only time I feel any real peace is when I'm asleep, I guess you could say the abuse I have endured has finally taken it's toll on me" tears filled my eyes, blurring my vision.

The therapist wrote down the information I had given her and put her attention back onto me. "Well honestly Kala I think you need to talk to your Dom's about it, be more open, yes you're broken for the abuse but they're wanting to help you and I think you should give them a chance to do that, including Justin" her eyes told me she was holding something from me. Something she knew of.

I sighed and looked down at my shaky hands. The session finally ended and I was relieved to be out of there, something seemed wrong, I didn't feel safe when I was with my therapist which rarely ever happened when I actually did go.

As I entered the waiting area, I approached my Dom's and opened my mouth to speak but quickly shut it when my throat started to tighten again. "It's doing it again, isn't it" I nodded and fought the urge to cry because every time his happened it actually physically hurt.

We headed to the car and got in then headed back to the mansion. My fingers were shaking due to my nervousness kicking into overdrive.

This was becoming a long term thing, I snuck a glance at Justin and felt this need to hold his hand so I reached over and placed my hand in his, without looking away from the window he squeezed my hand reassuringly and kept a firm hold on it.

When we got home, I was forced to tell my Dom's everything and I felt uncomfortable and scared all over again. "Princess you should know by now that we would never abuse you, this isn't healthy..... it's slowly killing you" by now I was ready to burst into tears and bolt upstairs to my room.

"Y-You don't get it! I don't trust anyone! Not even the Dom's! I've been put through so much abuse that when I someone that's what I expect from them!" I wasn't meaning to shout but it just came out that way. "I'm not used to love or tender care or any of this! And the only time I ever feel at peace is when I'm asleep, an angel appears and I know I shouldn't but I feel so safe, I feel peace and serenity and I feel the need to keep myself asleep so I can keep holding onto that feeling"

It was silent for awhile until Demi broke it. "Babygirl we're trying so hard to help you but we can't if you keep shutting us out" I bowed my head, not wanting to look at them anymore. I felt so fragile and broken and I was on my last thread of strength. "I-I'll try" was all I could say.

Dismissing myself, I ran upstairs to my room and shut my door, locking it then took the medicine that made me drowsy and laid on my bed and awaited for my angel to appear.