Chapter Eight: Part One

It was about 10am in the morning when Kala opened her eyes, the sun that shined in through her window illuminated her blue eyes, making them sparkle.

She blinked twice to adjust her eyes to the sunlight then sat up in the bed. Looking to her right she noticed her female Dom asleep so she carefully climbed out of the bed and padded off into the bathroom to take a quick shower and do her morning routine.

She had mentally thanked the man above for granting her the freedom to dress herself and get ready for the day on her own.

Unlike those Littles at the auction house she didn't want to be dressed up like a baby or treated like one so she was thankful that she was now in good hands.

After cleaning herself thoroughly, she shaved the places that needed shaving such as: her legs, armpits, and her lower region. She turned the water off then opened the shower door and grabbed the large towel that was hanging on the hook then stepped out and dried off thoroughly then wrapped the towel around her body and approached the sink counter.

After brushing her teeth and blow drying her hair and brushing out the tangles, she applied her proactive face wash then waited a few minutes and rinsed her face off and dried it with a smaller towel then did her makeup and straightened her hair.

Once she was done in the bathroom she made her way back into her room and walked into her walk-in closet.

After pondering on what to wear she finally picked something out and placed it on the bed, causing Demi to stir to a half awake state. Demi lifted her head to make groggy eye contact with the wide awake Little. "Morning Princess, Your up fairly early" Demi chuckled then laid back on the pillow and drifted back to sleep.

Kala pouted as she got dressed. She had planned to give Demi a morning kiss but that was out of the question now.

Reluctantly she left her be and continued getting ready for the day.

A/N: (Her Outfit)

Once the Little was dressed she headed downstairs to get breakfast and a cup of coffee with her favorite creamer and sugar

The two male Dom's greeted her with hugs, kisses, and smiles. Kala gladly accepted their affection then turned to make her cup of coffee.

On her second cup she leaned up against the counter and looked at the male Dom's. Today they were going to a cookout with a bunch of their friends that she had yet the privilege of meeting.

By noon all three Dom's were ready and out the door with their Little tagging along behind them.

Once they all climbed into the Range Rover they headed to the cookout.

When they arrived the driveway was already packed with cars so it took about 2 minutes before they could find a space to park.

When Kala entered the house with her Dom's people turned to stare which made her feel insecure and a bit shy.

Out of the crowd of people a girl that was about the age of her Dom's came up to Kala and hugged her short frame.

"Oh my god you're so cute!" I cracked a smile at the girl and accepted the hug since it made her feel more comfortable than she was at the moment.

Justin smiled from behind them along with James and Demi.

"Ariana this is Kala" The girl named Ariana smiled and hugged her again before leading the way out back to the patio to meet other people as well.

So far things had gone smoothly for the Dom's, people would stop and brag about their Little.

By 3pm everyone had came in to get their plates after saying grace.

Laughter and conversation and eating was all you could hear in the mansion.

A/N: (Ariana's Mansion)

After eating most of the people went home but the Dom's and their Little stayed to spend more time with Ariana and their friends

Kala and Ariana instantly became friends and made conversation to get to know each other better.

By the time they made it home it was late and Kala had already fallen asleep in the beat seat of the Range Rover.

Without waking her, James carried the Little in his arms and took her up to her room, after placing her on the bed he took off her heels and tucked her in.

A/N: so far so good but this is only part one.

Part two will be more active and dramatic

Anyways enjoy lovely readers.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜