I have a baby?

This story is about Shigaraki Tomura;  he was raised to be the successor of All for One. However, a wall was placed in his path to leadership. It so happens to be a two month old child that belongs to the Master...

When did that blind old man have the time to make a baby!? 

Does he even have a...you know...wiener...???

Apparently! He does!! 

One day the master shows up at the bar with a cooing child in his arms and he tosses the kid over to his subordinate; telling a shocked Shigaraki it will be his duty to raise the boy to become a third generation successor!? What in the heck??! Whatever the case was; someone was now the pissed-off guardian of a green-haired, fuzzy head kid. 

"Master Shigaraki, the baby seems to have taken a liking to you; look, he is smiling at you." Kurogiri; you can call him the butler/bartender, made his comment as he bent over to examine the child. The baby smiled, reaching his chunky little arms out, trying to touch the flowing matter that was Kurogiri's head. 

"Tch...the master didn't even give me the kid's name. What am I supposed to call him?" Shigaraki continued to simmer in his pouty attitude while the butler picked up the kid. A cute little shriek exited the baby's mouth; afterwards more coo's. 

"It looks like the child does have a name: Midoriya...I-zu-ku?" Kurogiri pulled out a note that was shoved into the child's diaper; it had the baby's name and his birth date: 07/15/XXXX. 

"Well baby Izuku, welcome to the League of Villains. We will raise you to become a worthy child of Master All for One and Master Shigaraki." Gently placing the baby back onto Shigaraki's lap, the butler goes to make a warm bottle for their new member. 

The door swings open to reveal two members of the league: a dark spikey-haired man with dual colored skin and a petite girl with blonde pig-tails, who screamed 'crazy'. 

"OHHH Shigi! Why do you have a baby???" The pig-tailed girl skips to her leader, bending over to pinch the baby's cheeks. Baby Izuku immediately breaks into tears, causing the crazy girl to jump back. 

"Looks like the baby doesn't like you Toga; why don't you try putting make-up on. That should cover the crazy." Clutching the child on his forearm - Shigaraki grabs his jacket, tosses the kid into the air and quickly slips into his jacket, just in time to catch Izuku. 

"I'm going out. Tell Kurogiri before he freaks out." The door jars open and slams shut. 

"Dabi-chan, where do you think he is taking the baby? Do you think he is gonna kill it??" Dabi looked at the door for a moment longer and shrugged his shoulder before leaving to his room. 

**

Somewhere in the city: 

"Damn that old man, why the hell did he have to bring you into the picture? I don't need a successor; does he think I am gonna die young? Huh?" He looks at the baby who is staring back at him with big emerald eyes; having no idea of what he was talking about. 

"Oh right...you're a baby, you don't know what the heck I'm talking about do you?" using his thumb and index finger, he pinches the child's cheek, making sure to avoid any further contact with the rest of his hand. 

It'd be pretty bad if he decayed the boss's baby...

"ahh, ahh, guuuuh ahhhhhhhh." Baby Izuku is pointing to a  dragon doll. 

"AHHHH,  ahhhhh!" The child continued to banter in his baby language; it became unbearably adorable

"AHHHH,  ahhhhh!" The child continued to banter in his baby language; it became unbearably adorable. Caving, the grumpy baby-sitter entered the store and exited with a baby and a dragon doll in hand. 

**

Back at the bar: 

Returning from his little walk, the bar appeared to be empty. Shigaraki tch'ed in annoyance. Where did they all go? 

Sighing, he moves to the corner of the bar, where the couches are located. He moves the coffee table and single chairs away; he sits down and places baby Izuku on the floor in front of him. 

His gaze is met by the innocent green eyes once again...

"Listen kid, if you're gonna be my successor...we got a few things to cover. 
1. You are to serve me with the utmost loyalty
2. I train you as I see fit, so no crying or complaining..." 

Before he could continue his ranting the broccoli baby is cooing over Shigaraki's fist. The kid was trying to open his hand. The baby, innocently nibbles on the knuckle - causing a jerk reaction. Shigaraki has his arm above his head; but it doesn't work. Somehow, Izuku has very strong crawling powers. This baby is trying to reach his caretaker's hand at all cost. 

Kurogiri warps into the bar with groceries and baby formula. He is shocked to see his young master is bent backwards, with one hand in his pocket, and the other stretched out as far as possible, and a baby crawling with undisturbed determination. 

This was a wonderful kodak moment; pulling out his cellphone, he proceeds to take an ample amount of pictures. 

"Y-you better not be taking pictures...get the kid off before he eats my hand and he decays!" the words fall on deaf ears as Kurogiri proceeds to take more photos. 

A/N: Hi all, I hope you enjoyed this short. I plan on writing more. Please let me know your thoughts. Please keep it positive, I don't mind creative criticism. Thank you for your continued reads and support. Please vote!