Papa

Months flew by in the blink of an eye, Izuku would be turning a year old in just a few short months. With each growing day, his abilities to talk and walk became more apparent; even though he couldn't form a proper word yet, he sure tried his hardest. Some times he tried so hard...he pooped his diaper.

And with each passing day, All for One made his presence more apparent.

There was a strain between Shigaraki and his master over the young child. One could only imagine the inner arguments the two had. But, even with all the tension, Shigaraki performed his duties as a father and mentor to the young boy; he would be turning one soon - only three more years until they see what kind of power this child would hold...

One afternoon, Dabi and Toga had returned from a scouting mission; it really wasn't much of a mission - they were overseeing a pre-school. There really wasn't much to do but look at the teachers and the brats that they were watching.

"Nahhhhh, Shigi! Why did you send us on such a lame mission? It would make sense if you wanted me to drain them of their blood, but watching them?! What gives?!" Toga ran over to her only favorite baby and scooped him into her arms. Seeing as it had already been a year, baby Izuku finally accepted the crazy blonde as an aunt of some sort.

As soon as he was in her arms, Izuku pulled on her curls . And boy did he have a strong grip. A high pitched scream erupted through the bar and Toga dashed around, shaking her head in hopes of releasing the child's death grip.

"Izu...let go of your crazy aunt - you don't want to make her bald now do you? Crazy female is one thing --- bald, crazy, female is another thing. Now let go." Dabi had stood behind his cohort, forcing her to stay still before she flung the kid from her head, along with locks of her hair.

Listening to Dabi, Izuku releases his grip; he raises his arms, demanding Dabi to take hold of him now. A chuckle leaves the bi-colored villain, wrapping his hands around Izu's torso, he pulls the tiny form against his chest. An instant sigh is heard and Izuku snuggles his head underneath Dabi's chin. It couldn't be a cuter moment; but like all cute moments, they were short...

All for One warped into the room, just in time to see the exchange. And of course, he wasn't happy.

"It's time that we begin our plan for him (Izuku), to defeat All Might and obtain One for All." The room became stiff and tense, the idea of All for One taking Izuku away didn't settle well with any of them.

"...And what exactly do you have planned for Izuku? You haven't really discussed it with me - seeing as he would be my successor." Shigaraki stood from his chair and patiently waited for a response.

"Quite simple really - but it will be a slow work in progress. Izuku will be the plan - he will grow up like a normal child, with aspirations to be a hero and attend UA High. He will be the mole that will be the demise of all heroes alike. That will draw out All Might - he will fight, and I will be the one to bring him down." All for One was in his own world for a moment - he could see the end of the road for all heroes and future heroes. He would have it all - and he would only have to sacrifice his son to do it.

"No...you want Izuku to become a villain, having him exposed to the desires of wanting to be a hero would confuse him too much. It won't work; we'll find a different way of getting to All Might..." Before Shigaraki could say anymore, a large, scared hand encircled his neck.

"Master All for One! Please let him go, he was merely speaking his mind on a new plan! Not defying you!" Kurogiri made his way to his young master's side, but was sent back with a rush of power.

"Telling me 'no' is defying me! The child is mine! I will do as I please!" The veracity in his voice shook baby Izuku; but not for long.

"..pa...pa..." Izuku had opened his eyes to his father being chocked by the ugly man that came around.

"Pa....mmm...paa..." trying to find his voice; Izuku struggled desperately to get to Shigaraki, but Dabi held on to him - knowing full well - All for One would not spare a child, even if it was his own.

Tears began to spill for Izuku's eyes; he wanted his papa, his papa looked like he was in pain, why doesn't the ugly man leave his papa alone?!

Before Dabi knew it, Izuku was no longer in his arms. Izuku was floating, with tiny little angel-wings? In front of All for One, with a red, tear ridden face.

"Paa..paa...guuu...PAPA!" Izuku erupted with an intense scream and a wave of feathers was sent flying at All for One. The master villain let go of Shigaraki, dodging the attack only by a few inches. The feathers looked soft, but by how deep they were stuck in the wall - anyone could tell,  those feathers were meant to kill. Everyone taken by surprised, looked back at Izuku. His wings had disappeared and he was in Shigaraki's arms - yelling 'papa', wanting  his undivided attention.

"WHAT...WAS...THAT?" The menace oozed from All for One's voice, but before anyone could react, Izuku's wings reappeared, the child's stare piercing at the ugly man.

"Looks like you can't hurt his papa. Isn't that right Izu? You don't want the master hurting your papa anymore huh?" Izuku still had his wings drawn. Dabi knew teasing the head honcho would probably be the death of him; but having a moment where the all powerful All for One was taken down my his infant child...well, he'd die a happy man knowing he had one hell of a  laugh.

"Insolent subordinates! Fine - train the child as you like, but when the time comes for him to be enrolled into UA High - we will proceed as such." And with that All for One was out of sight.

Izuku withdrew his wings, plopping back into Shigaraki's arms; who was still stunned of what transpired.

"Uhhh, boss? You okay? You're scaring your son." Dabi waved his hand in front of his boss's face - still nothing.

"Pa-pa, papa, papa..." that sweet word snapped the decay villain from his utter shock - Izuku just called him papa!

"Izu, did you just call me papa?! You know who I am?" Shigaraki couldn't contain his happiness - Izuku is his son, blood or not, his son.

"Papa! Papa! Papa! Papa!" Izuku kept yelling 'papa' until he couldn't. The other villains surrounded the two, making sure they both escaped with little damage. Toga and Kurogiri inspected little Izuku's back looking for signs of his wings, but nothing.

"Soooo does that mean - Izu has his quirk? And what would we call it?" Toga continued to rub the baby's back hoping something would come out.

"Izu is still a baby, we won't know the full extent of his quirk until he is older. For now, keep it between us and keep All for One away from my son. The last thing I want is for Izu's quirk to be taken away before it's completely developed." Shigaraki gently hugged his baby, a single thought running through his mind: it's time.

To be continued...

**A/N: Hello all my amazing readers! I'm really sorry for not posting sooner, but I was slightly struggling with where to take this story. In all honesty, I didn't think people would like it as much as they did. I have a few ideas of where to go with this series, but it's still a work in progress. If you have any ideas that you'd like me to write out for you, please let me know, I'd be more than happy to add it to the series. Thank you!

xoxo---

           AMM