More Family?

A/N: Hi everyone! Game of Thrones is on! And I am sooooo excited! I hope you guys are GoT Fans! If not, that's cool - if you are. YAY!

"...I...Ri....Rrrii...Eeeriii...Eri...Eri."

The gentle calls of her name echoed in Eri's ear. How long had she been out? Her eyes slowly fluttered open; blinking a few times, adjusting to her new surroundings. Her head was softly resting on Izuku's shoulder, while he slowly walked.

"...Eri? Y-you...awake yet?" Izuku's voice was dry and barely above a whisper. The last thing she recalled was Nezu...he was after them.

"Izu...what happened? Where are we?" Her tiny voice trembled as her concern traveled into his ear. Eri looked around; they were still in the woods, but where. This didn't look like the area surrounding the campus...was it? She couldn't tell - her eyes squinted, wanting to see something familiar. Anything...

"Eri...I-I n-need to rest. I am so tired..." Coming to a complete stop; Izuku halts and lets Eri off of his back before he is down on the ground once more. Izuku's shirt was torn and there looked to be blood on it; Eri wasn't sure if it was Izuku's blood or someone else's. But either way - she knew he was hurt.

***

Shigaraki panicked; he paced back and forth on top of a building in the middle of the city. All of the adults had escaped...but no one could find the children. The worst case scenarios ran through Shigaraki's mind - he didn't know what he could do. None of them could return; not without attracting unwanted attention.

"Stop pacing son. It won't help us find the children. We need a way to get back onto the campus. We need to do it now. Before Nezu finds them." Rize looked over the city - what could they do? There was nothing they could do from here, not without getting placed in danger themselves.

***

"Izu? What happened with you and Nezu?" Letting her brother lean against her tiny frame, she listened as his breathing settled.

"Right...before you closed your eyes - my wings popped back out. I grabbed your arms and flew as high as I could. And then my wings just kept on flapping. I don't know what way we went - but we ended up landing here. I don't know where we are..." Izuku looked around, unsure of what to do next.

Both siblings settled down for a moment of rest. It was darker out and the silence created an impending sense of doom. What could they do? Which direction would they go? The sound of rustling branches startled the kids; both their heads looked in direction of the sound...

The frizzy ends of something's hair crept around the corner; a tattered white scarf flowing; underneath a red scarf fluttering about. A tall man in black, with a white mask and a red headband appears in a clearing. He hasn't noticed the children yet; but, he could tell there was something hiding from him...

His eyes, sharp and lethal, scanned the ground...his eyes falling on two trembling forms. Their eyes squeezed shut, fearing the moment they would be found. The heavy footsteps began heading in the children's direction. Izuku and Eri clung to each other - neither of them able to run away - or at least run away fast enough. The footsteps came to a halt and the crunching of the earth sent a wave of uneasiness. Eri dug herself closer into Izuku, while he wrapped his arms around her as tightly as he could.

"Huh, what could two kids be doing in this neck of the woods?" His voice was low and raspy; he crouched lower and taking a sniff here and there.

"D-d-don't h-hurt m-my s-sister! You-you...I-I'll f-fight you!" Izuku clutched his sister closer and did his best to hide her from the stranger. Ignoring the pain, Izuku clenched his teeth and forced his wings out. The wings were lined with a tinge of red...

"...Calm yourself child. I don't hurt kids. Put your wings away - besides, you're in no condition to fight." Without further urge, Izuku pulls his wings back with a struggled breath. Eri looked at the pain creasing her brother's face. Out of the blue, Izuku and Eri were picked up by the collar of their shirts.

"Come on kids...no point in leaving you here to die. Don't worry - I only take a little blood here and there." Izuku felt as though he could trust this stranger...

"Sir...w-where are-are you taking us?...And who-who are you?" Eri dangles slightly; her eyes flashing with fear and concern.

"Stain"

To be continued...

A/N: Sorry for the short story all! I promise to make the next chapter longer!