When Dates Happen

The guys were taking me shopping today for a dress and some shoes.

"Liv, you almost ready to go shopping?"  Zayn shouted up the stairs.  I was focusing on my shopping look.  I was wearing a white ruffled fitted shirt and frayed shorts from American Eagle.  My shoes were my fave though.  Zebra heels.  About four inches tall.  I loved them.  When I first got here the boys took me shopping and I got these.

"Yeah."  I scramble down the stairs putting in my earrings.

"Wow, someone thinks that sopping is a fancy occasion!"  Niall yells.

"It is!"  Harry says.

"Stop guys!  I just love these heels.  I had to wear them with this outfit!"

"Well, you look great lets go!"  Lou screams like a little girl.  When we get to the mall I find one dress that I love!

"I like this one!"  I yell over the screaming fans.

"Ohhhhh!  Me too.  Come one.  While the other guys are autographing I'll take you inside."  Paul escourted us into the store.  Harry was the one with me.  I tried it on and loved it.

"Wow."  I say.

"WOW!  Is right.  It looks stunning on you."  I blush till I'm bright red.  He was so nice.  And had a good fashion sense.  Hahaha!

"I want it, I need it Harry."

"Okay, done deal.  Lets buy it."

"Thank you sooooooo much!"

"No problem, love!"  We bought the dress.  It was a floral printed cocktail dress.  Then.  I knew where it was from.  Ariana Grande wore it for a red carpet once!  I loved it so much.  Paul brought us back outside.  But most of the fans were gone.

"Lets see the dress!"  Louis said.  When I pulled it out they gasped.

"When dates happen.  That's what you need."  Niall's Irish accent made me smile.

"Thanks."  I proudly say.  Soon after we found sneaker heels that matched the red flowers on the dress. I loved sneaker heels.

"I love you guys so much!"  I randomly say on the car ride home.

"Um, love you too?"  Liam awkwadly says back after awhile.  Gee, you can make a car ride really awkward fast.

****The Date****

When my driver pulled the limo door open I looked at the London Eye.  It was so beautiful.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome.  Have fun on your date."  I cheekily smile.  Then I see Cameron.  This smile was real.  He walked over to me.

"I'm Cameron."

"Liv."

"You look beautiful."

"You look wonderful too.  Care to eat?"  I say.

"Of course!  I love to eat."  I giggle.  I was excpecting to just meet somewhere near the London Eye.  But no.  We were eating inside of it.  So romantic.  When we got inside there was not a table, but a picnic cloth.  AWWWWWWW!  We feasted on a lot of things and talked.

"Ya know what just came up on my mind?"  He asked.

"What."

"A second date."  I got wide eyed and grinned.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah.  How long are you in England?"

"Depends."

"I'm only here for one more week or less."

"I mean, I've been here for two weeks.  I guess that I could go back any time soon."

"Well, I was just thinking.  Maybe, since ya kknow only if you wanted we could go on the same plne together."  I thought at first that would be a bad idea.  But now I wanted to.  I needed to appologize to Josh soon.  No, not soon.  Now.  I would go.

"I would love to.  When is the closest flight from now?"

"Seven days."  That was perfect.

"Sure.  I can get a ticket tonight for first class.  i guess I'll call you.  Oh, yeah and I need your number."  He gave me his number and then we talked about the flight.  I knew that he was so nice.  But not this nice.

********************

A/N:  Hi!  OMG!  Writing this is so much fun!  I hope that people will notice this book!  Please if you have read this book.  Please, even if you don't like it.  Tell your friends that have wattpad about me.  I would love more reads!  Thanks!  Bye:-)