Chapter VIII: Halloween

~Blaise POV~

"Blaise!" Theodore Nott exclaims. "You coming to my Halloween party? You can bring Ginny if you want, and Draco and Hermione are invited."

I grin at him. "Of course Theo! Thanks for inviting me, mate."

"It's a costume party by the way. See you later!"

"Oh God I hate costumes." I say to myself, face palming.

Theo turns around looking upset.

"I'm just kidding!" I yell, patting his shoulder and making a run for it.

It's a week until Halloween and I need Ginny to help me, if she wants to come that is.
I ask her and she seems very keen and so we start to plan our costumes.

One week later, October 31st

"Woah you look sexy," I state, taking in Ginny's rather revealing costume. She's a Muggle superhero called 'Wonder Woman' and she looks really hot.

"So do you." Says Ginny, grinning. I'm another Muggle superhero called Batman.
She comes up to me and puts her hands on my stomach.

"You can definitely see that six pack through your costume." Ginny says flirtatiously, looking up at my lips.

Then she kisses me, nibbling on my lip.

Suddenly Hermione and Draco come down. They have matching costumes. She's a Muggle princess called Belle and he's her prince.

We head towards the seventh floor as the party is in the Room of Requirement. The door appears in the wall and we open it to find Theo. He welcomes us all and then asks me to hang back for a moment.

"I'll be with you in a sec." I tell Ginny.

She nods and follows Draco and Hermione into the party.

"What's up?" I ask Theo.

"I really like Luna and I invited her because I want to ask her out. Problem is, I'm really nervous. You nailed asking out Ginny so I was wondering if you had any tips?" He asks, looking anxious.
"Aww I'm so happy for you, man!" I say, hugging him.

I give him some tips and make sure he's feeling confident before going to find Ginny. She's talking to Rachel Green who's dressed as a unicorn.

When Ginny sees me she makes her way over and kisses me.

"Hey," she says, grinning. "Do you want a drink?"

I nod and we go over to the drinks table.

I get her a Gillywater and a Firewhiskey for myself.

We dance for a bit and then sit down with Draco, Hermione, Luna and Rachel.

Ginny sits on my lap and takes a few sips of my Firewhiskey. We all chat for a while until Theo comes over and asks Luna if she wants to be his girlfriend. She looks at him and then at Ginny.
"Give us a second." Ginny says to him before sliding out of my lap, grabbing Luna's hand and dragging her off to talk. Theo looks really nervous and like he's regretting his decision. I feel bad for him but it's not a definite no yet.

~Ginny POV~

I drag Luna through the crowd to a quieter corner and then say "So? What are you going to say?" She looks at me.

"Well he is very handsome and I like him a lot but the Wrackspurts..." I roll my eyes.
"If you like him then go for it!" I exclaim. Luna smiles and nods her head. Wow she was easy to persuade. I hug her and then we go back to the table and Luna accepts Theo's proposal.