Keeping Secrets 6

HEY! 

I'm so Sorryyyyy i knoww i havent uploaded in foreverrrr! :(

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Kacey's POV

I woke up and stretched. I felt amazing. I moaned happily and snuggled back into bed. Then a thought came to me and I shot up in bed. I lifted the sheets and looked down. I wasn't in heat anymore! I looked next to me and frowned. Jace wasn't there. 

Maybe he regretted it. Maybe he decided that he wasn't gay. Oh my gosh! I was! It's all my fault. I was the one who scared Jace away. 

"Kacey.... Are you okay?" My head shot up and I looked at Jace. Yay! He's still here! 

I grinned and launched myself at him. 

"Nice to see you too, Kacey." He said laughing. "Why are you so happy?"

"You didn't leave me!"

"You thought I would leave you?"

"You weren't here when I woke up and I thought.... I thought you left me." I said looking down, embarrassed.

"Hey, hey Kacey look at me." I didn't look up. He put a finger under my chin and pushed it up so I was forced to look at him.

"Don't ever doubt yourself like that ever. If you ever suspect me of leaving you I want you to come kick my ass, okay? You have my full permission." He said staring right into my eyes. He then grabbed me and pulled me into a big hug. I smiled and nuzzled into his neck taking in his wonderful scent. 

"Mmm, you smell so good Kacey. I could just eat you up."

"Uhmm... Please don't I don't think my mom would appreciate it." He chuckled at that. I grinned then pulled away.

"Kacey hungry." I said with a pout.

"Awww," he said pinching my cheeks. I slapped away his hands and glared at him. 

"Hey I was thinking we could go for a run later today..." I froze. I couldn't shift in front of him. He'd be disgusted by me. he wouldn't like my other as I liked to put it.

"Uhm... I... No.... Uh..." I fumbled trying to come up with a good enough excuse as to why we couldn't.

"What's wrong Kace?"

"N-nothing." I stuttered a nervous wreck. I knew at some point he would see my other side but I wanted some time to cope! Or something! 

I'm not a normal wolf. I'm not even really a wolf. I am a shape shifter, but not a wolf. Instead of shifting into a wolf like everyone else I shifted into a brilliant tiger. I know I always called my other side a wolf but I mean I was just so used to pretending that I'm a werewolf instead of werecat.

 The reason everyone thought I was some weakling that needed looking over was cause my scent smelled like a weak wolf because I wasn't a wolf. I'm a cat, and apparently cats have a more.... sweet smell I guess you could say. The same smell as weak wolves apparently. But at the rate I was going all my secrets would be discovered by tomorrow.

Not that I had anymore secrets. My only secrets were that I'm gay and a werecat. Not that bad right? Right. Well, and that Gwen wasn't my birth mother. Everyone knew that Paul wasn't my birth father since I was already here before my parents met. I didn't resent my birth parents for leaving me. My mother is great. And my father was a great father. One of the best. I missed him terribly. 

He was the only one that knew I wasn't Gwens child. What an awkward conversation to have with your mate. But, he always accepted me as his own, and I will forever love him for that. I have no doubt in my mind that even if I had been Gwen's by birth he would've accepted me. He was a good man. A good mate. A great father.

I sighed. I guess Jace would find out sooner or later so there's no point in delaying it.

"Alright we can go for a run after we eat something. Kacey very hungry." I pouted. He smiled and pecked me on the cheek and lead me downstairs. Wow, blush. It was still so weird to receive any sort of affection from Jace. Not that I was complaining. We walked into the kitchen and I went straight to the freezer. I wanted some Ego waffles. Yumm. I got them out and put the in the toaster staring it down trying to get my Egos toasted faster. 

"Glaring at the toaster won't help Kacey...." I turned my glare to Jace who put his hands up and backed away. 

My Egos finally popped and I put peanut butter on them and sat and the table happily munching on my Egos. Jace made himself a bowl of Trix cereal. I swear he's more childish than I am! Sheesh. After we were done we put our dishes away and walked outside. There was no point in changing into better clothes if I was just going to end up having to take them off anyway. 

I was really nervous though. No one in my pack excluding my mom has ever seen my cat. It was a secret after all. 

"Ready?" Jace asked me. I sighed and nodded. We both slipped off our clothes and I watched as Jace smoothly changed into his beautiful auburn wolf. He stared at me as if saying 'what's taking you so long?'

Well here goes nothing. I squeezed my eyes shut and changed into my tiger. I opened my eyes to see Jace staring at me wide eyed. He walked towards me looking a little upset and I couldn't help but flinch back in fear. What if he thought my tiger was revolting? What if he didn't want to be my mate anymore and made his dad de-mate us. Which is a very painful process I might add. 

He looked at me wide eyed and changed back to his human form. 

"Kacey why didn't you tell me this!?" I whimpered and shrunk back. He was mad.

I dropped my head in pain. I knew it. He was going to take back the mating. I could literally feel my heart breaking into pieces. I sniffled, before he could say anything else I turned and ran into the woods as fast as I could. My mate didn't want me. All the happiness I felt before is now gone. 

My mate was going to be the death of me. Literally. 

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Last edited 6/01/2020