Death By Fangirls (End)

Summary: A week after 'the incident' you coincidentally spot Shouto during his patrol, inviting him in for warmth, hot tea, and relationship development?? Unbeknownst to you, a growing pile of photos, hate comments, and tabloids pile up on various Shouto fan sites. After being exposed to this obvious invasion of privacy, you are confronted with a hoard of distress fan girls, protesting their beloved son/prince's companion. Will a bunch of squealing pre-teens be the ticket to the true revelation we've all been waiting for? Find out!

Author's Note: Hey guys, I'm really sorry about posting this update so late. It's just the more I wrote it, the cringier and messier it got. Enough to the point where I just didn't want to continue it. Nonetheless, I pulled through and finished it as promised. To apologize for the delay and thus lack luster ending, he's some Shouto art I drew while putting this off. Haha anyways, thanks for sticking through this story with me. (spoiler alert)Although it isn't the end yet, I am truly grateful for all of the support you guys have given me throughout this process, especially since this is my first big work. I hope you guys will keep up that support as I continue to write more Todoroki garbage.

Technically, this is called Death By Fangirls (Vanilla Ending), meaning I have a saucier version of this story posted on my  Ao3, Archive of Our Own

Technically, this is called Death By Fangirls (Vanilla Ending), meaning I have a saucier version of this story posted on my  Ao3, Archive of Our Own. I post relatively the same things, except this trash there is a bit more... how should I say it.... risque. I'll add a link at the end :) 

  <3 Ari  

"Neurophils, macrophages, and dendric cells, phagocytes included within innate leukocytes family that protect the body by ingesting harmful foreign particles, bacteria, and dead or dying cells..."

A gentle sigh escaped two plush pink lips. You pushed against the chair harder, your back pressed against the soft mesh, the swiveling furniture tilting on its wheel as you held your unfortunately thick stack of notecards above your head. Resting your neck against the rim of the backrest, you stared into the pale pink papers, monotonously spewing out cell biology, feeling your body slowly degenerate along will your will to continue. After your second round of general term memorization, you broke away from your relentless study streak, allowing your eyes to take a break from little black letters and neon pictures to wander around your room, examining the cream walls and small dots of white smushed against your frosty window. You slowly shifted your sitting position, propping your foot on the seat and lying your head on the arm relax, letting the rest of your tires limbs sway to whichever place they wished.

Suddenly, a light vibration rippled across the table, directing your attention to the (f/c) box sitting at the edge of your desk, a blue glow reflecting against the wood. Almost as second nature, you strained your body, reaching for your beloved deice to read the text message.

"oh, it's just (best friend's name)", you murmured to yourself, setting the device back in its respected location.

Ever since you told (bff's name) about the identity of your split-haired soulmate, she's been ruthlessly bombarding you with follow up questions, 24/7, in and out of the office. Normally, you'd be estatic to take the time to talk to her about this kind of stuff, but with end of semester finals coming up as well as the holiday season, you haven't really found yourself in a position of having mass amounts of free time at your disposal. After all, your (bff hair color)'ed friend was a die-hard hero fan, and you were pretty sure she was a member of about 30 pro-hero's fanclubs. Having this opportunity to get up close and personal with one of the up and coming pro-heros of this generation was a once in a life time opportunity...well for her.