chapter one

🌙️

🌙️

Jeongguk was an innocent boy. He's young, fresh out of college, still blissfully unaware of the cruel ways of the world. And his family members, friends would prefer if it was kept that way. They constantly cared for him, treating him like he's glass. Bijou, was a word that they would describe him with.

But the boy disagreed with those ways. He went to the gym daily 一 he had muscles and he was tough. One day, he already had enough of the way everyone around him treated him like a child 一 a baby. He wanted to prove to them that he was a tough kookie, that he was capable of taking care of himself 一 good to himself and everyone will think that he was a man.

"Mom, I'm going out for awhile," Jeongguk mumbled.

"Alone, Kookie? Let your hyung go with you, baby,"

"No, mom! I wanna go out by myself! I'm twenty one years old not a seven years old kid. I can take care of myself," he furrowed his eyebrows 一 dissapointed because his mom still treats him like a baby he is. He childishly pouting and angrily put on his timberland.

"Jeongguk," his mom said sternly with rage in her eyes, He looked at her one last time before slamming the door 一 not so loud on her face.

He was stomping on the sidewalk, his eyebrows still furrowed and his arms crossed 一 mad at his mom. He stopped when he realised, where was he going after all?

He looked around, not knowing what to do 一 this is his first time going out alone, without his family nor friends. People passed by him, not even caring to give him one glance.

While his eyes looking around, Jeongguk spotted a man who was smoking. 'Smoking is bad!' Jeongguk thought.

Maybe he could tell him to stop smoking, go back home and tell him mom that he saved someone's life while he was going out. Jeongguk nodded his head 一 agreed to his own idea and determinedly made his way to the man.

"Hey, you over there!" he pointed his index finger to the stranger, whom was leaning against an alley wall while boringly looking at Jeongguk. He raised an eyebrow 一 confused with the boy's sudden action, letting out another puff of smoke.

"S-smoking is bad for you and your health!" Jeongguk didn't mean to stutter, he probably looks like an idiot now 一 from brave to shy man.

"Is it now?" His voice was deep 一 like an ocean, raspy and hot.

"Y-yeah! You should stop doing it" his voice become soft 一 like a cotton ball and squeaky, he hated it. A look of pure amusement moulded onto the stranger's handsome features.

"Come here, kid," Jeongguk's lips trembled and he obeyed the man's order. He slowly walking towards the man, giving him what the fuck do you want from me look.

He put the drug between his pretty, slanted lips. He held it between his long, slender fingers. Jeongguk stared 一 lost in confusion, ignoring the little voice in his head 一 telling him that it was rude. Before he could move another muscle, hot lips connected with his. Jeongguk felt thick smoke enter his mouth, it sliding down his throat.

A fit of coughs slipped out from his lips. "Hey!" his face was covered with a red blush 一 both from embarrassment, anger and the coughs.

"Hm?" the male dropped the drug from his fingers 一 letting it fall to the ground before stepping on it. He pulled out another one from his expensive looking dress shirt.

"That's what happens when you talk to strangers, little boy."

🌙️

chapter one : ©seokinks

rewrite : 260519

🌙

welcome back to me by the way , how are you babies ?