chapter three

🌙

🌙

What

The
Fuck
?

Jeongguk was pinned to a wall by a man who had just winked at him, playing with his chin before walking away. He was flushed, but angry nonetheless. All he did was trying to save his life and stopping him from smoking, which he ended up doing too, kind of.

The soft feeling of the stranger's lips seemed to linger on his own ─ it's soft and Jeongguk couldn't help himself to remember it, making him shiver and clench his fists.

Soft but rough . The type of men he li-

"Stupid kiss, stupid guys, stupid smoke, stupid stupid stupid!" He grumbled as he made his way back to his home ─ fooling around with rock, probably to rant about this to his mom. Tell her the who-

Wait wait wait and hold the fuck up

Jeongguk couldn't tell his mom about this. She would never let him step foot outside the house,  not even going out to buy banana milk. With his hyung or not. She's probably infuriated with him anyway.

The male made his way back home with his head hung low ─ thinking about the incident and what should he tell to his mom about it with the soft dim of the street lights lightened up his path.

He hadn't even noticed it turned so dark, almost midnight, which caused him to shiver as he looked around ─ scared of what will happen. The streets were way emptier than they were before. He began to jog back to his home, most faster than before, not wanting to be kidnapped by anyone.

Once he reached his house, Jeongguk quietly slipped off his black timberland, put it beside his brother's shoes before softly opening the door, cringing at the loud creak it made. He poked his head inside, looking around to check whether the coast was clear, make sure his mom isn't there too. He sighed before making his way in-

"JEON JEONGGUK!"

The boy froze, flinched at the sudden noise, before turning around to meet his mother's rage-filled gaze. He laughed awkwardly and clasped his hand together as a thin layer of sweet began to form on his forehead ─ showing off that he's nervous.

"Hey, mom"

"Hey mom? YOU ONLY SAID HEY MOM AFTER ALMOST HALF OF DAY GONE FROM THIS HOUSE?!" with that kind of tone, Jeongguk know he already fucked up.

"I was worried sick about you. I even had your hyung go out to look for you. God, don't ever do that again, please. I don't want to see my baby bunny hurt," she rambled, walking to him to give a hug, opened her arms widely, but he refused and pulled back.

"Mother, I am NOT a baby anymore," Jeongguk frowned as he spoke with a soft voice, don't want to be a rude boy to his mother. He pressed the 'not' word making his neck has some view of his veins.

"I want to be independent," he then remembered the incident with the stranger, hot stranger.

" I even stopped someone from smoking. I saved someone's life," he said proudly, though feeling guilty about lying, her mother doesn't need to know. If he tell his mom , another nuclear bomb will attack his head.

His mom raised an eyebrow at him before chuckling, shaking her head while giggle with her son cuteness. She raised a hand to stroke his cheek.

"My bunny is growing up so fast! But you're right, I guess you're not a baby anymore. Soon me and your dad will have to let you go," Jeongguk frowned when he noticed the tears began to form in his mother's eyes, felt his heart want to burst into million pieces of puzzles.

"Mommy," he wrapped his arms around his mom's smaller figure ─ hugging her so she won't felt sad anymore.

"I'm not going to die, but when I do move out-" his mom cringed, with the truth. The truth that she need to keep from his son.

"-I'll be sure to call you every single day." the female nodded before ruffling his hair, messing up Jeongguk's hair a little bit before grinning at her son.

"Go get some rest, baby bun" she put both of her hands on her son's cheeks and kiss his nose.

Jeongguk nodded and made it upstairs to his room, shoving his face to the mattres and he slid himself under his cover ─ a purple and blue blanket and closed his eyes, before letting out a soft breath.

He kind of wants to meet the stranger again, kinda miss him already, but something in him tells him that would it cause him a lot of trouble.

That something is really right about the stranger.

🌙

chapter three : ©seokinks

rewrite : 290519

🌙

so i was wondering around , will you guys support my new book if i make a new one after finishing this book? 👉🏻👈🏻

babies , how fucked were you?