chapter four

🌙

🌙

Jeongguk sighed. He strached the back of his head ─ making some weird sounds. His hair was sticking in different directions and his eyes were puffy ─ he had just woken up. It's been few weeks since Jeongguk met the stranger, how he can't forget about him. The encounter refused to leave Jeongguk's head, it made him frustrated and leave him thinking about his existence.

Maybe he's a ghost or even a grim reaper? Or even worse , he's an angel that fell into hell and turn into devil and he come to have s-

Jeongguk shake his head ─ getting the idea rid of from his mind. He checked the time. The white bold numbers standing proudly on the top of his screen ─ Jeongguk closed his eyes a little bit because of the brightness, 3:27 AM. He swear he would be blind if he stare too long at the brightness of his phone.

Another sigh left the male's lips ─ the time is too early for him. He licked his lips, for they felt dry. He ran a hand through his hair to flatten it a bit ─ though it wanted to be stubborn today.

He groggily walked towards the bathroom, that was connected with his room and washed his face ─ to get rid of the puffiness of his face. He strached the back of his ear, walking back into his room. He felt awake now. Jeongguk plopped himself onto his bed, his limbs spread out like some kind of starfish.

A groan escaped his wet lips as he rolled over, now laying on his stomach. His bottom jutted out into a pout.

Jeongguk was bored. You can watch po-

Usually being the goody-goody boy he was, he would try to fall back asleep. But now, he felt adventurous. He wanted to explore the streets of the seoul in it's dark and quiet state ─ all alone and by himself. Jeongguk was afraid of the dark, which is why he decided to bring a night light he has had ever since he was five ─ now he want to be a brave bunny.

He didn't bother to change out of his pajamas, who would be out at this anyway? Killer won't do because they're sleeping at this time , right ?

He slipped onto his timberland, quietly before heading out to the streets, leaving his safe abode along with his parents and brothers. He hummed ─ satisfied by how quiet he was able to be when making his 'escape' .

🌙

Jeongguk looked around with curious eyes ─ everything here looked so big when there were no people scattered all over it. He was in awed, the pure joy he has make him want to go further. The street was lit with dim orange lights, his bunny shaped night light contributing to the illumination with it's soft white light.

His legs began feeling sore from all the walking he was doing. So he sat down in front of a random shop. His eyes wandered around and he realised ─ this place looked oddly familiar. It was the place where he met the stranger with nice lips, what a coincidence.