-4-

Jungkook's POV

I'm worried about him. I know he's not actually like this. Something must've happened in his life to change him this drastically. I want to help him. I wanna bring his smile back. I know it all seems dark for him, I know that feeling. I just hope he doesn't resort to hurting himself. That would hurt me as well. I wanna protect him. I want him to believe that I'm more than a little kid, that I can do something to help. I will try everything I can to get him back to normal. I promise I will.

I know I'm positive and happy. It hasn't always been this way. I had to try really hard to get here, and I will help him get here too. 

Taehyung's POV

Once Jimin dropped me off at my dorm room, I ran to bathroom. I opened the drawer underneath the sink and grabbed my razor. I held the blade up to my wrist and cut deep into my  flesh. Flashbacks of Jonghyun ran through my head. The blood, a deep red, ran down my arm. My vision blurred slightly before I realized I had cut one of my veins. I couldn't feel my hand anymore and I kept twitching. Then one thought entered my mind.

What would Jungkook think if he saw me right now?

That was all I needed. I put the razor down and turned on the water in the sink. Washing the blood off my wrist and off the razor, I heard footsteps coming towards the dorm. Oh God. Jungkook's back. 

I quickly grabbed a bandage out of the medicine cabinet and wrapped my wrist messily. Then I ran out of the bathroom and jumped onto my bed, pretending to be asleep. 

The door to the dorm opened and in came Jungkook. He smiled once he looked at me, probably believing I was asleep. He walked over to his bag of stuff and grabbed a singular red composition notebook before coming to sit down at the foot of my bed. 

We sat there for what felt like an hour. Maybe it was. Time seemed to lose meaning when I was with him. I don't know why, I don't want to know why.

Once he closed the notebook and started walking towards the bathroom, I opened my eyes completely. There was just one thing I wish he didn't find. 

"TAEHYUNG, WHAT DID YOU DO?!"