-5-

Jungkook's POV

"TAEHYUNG, WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

I looked down at the counter top, covered in blood. I opened the drawer under the sink to find several razor blades. Oh god no. This is exactly what I didn't want to happen. 

I walked back out into the dorm room to see Taehyung staring up at me with his big brown eyes. His face looked disappointed. "I-I'm s-sorry."

I sat down on the bed next to him and wrapped my arms around him. He struggled to get away but I only gripped harder, burying my face in his shoulder. 

"Tae, please. Don't resist me. I only wanna talk."

"About what? I know I'm a fuck up. You don't have to tell me."

"No! That's not even close to what I was gonna say."

He exhaled loudly. "Whatever."

I grabbed his shoulders and looked him deep in the eye. "Now tell me. Why have you been cutting yourself?"

"Why should I tell you? I barely know you."

"Because, I'm always here to listen and I won't be okay until I know."

He rolled his eyes. "Fine."

I nodded. "Thank you."

"I call them love scars. I normally inflict them when I'm feeling large amounts of pain or sorrow. Especially if it's because of someone I love."

I nodded again.

"I started after my ex got hit by a car. Damn. I really miss him."

"Him? Hit by a car?!"

"One, I'm gay. Two, yes, he was hit by a car .I had to watch."

"Oh. I'm so sorry. Really."

"Don't worry about it."

We sat in silence for a few minutes before he spoke again.

"So, how did you suppose you were gonna help?"

"I know where you are. I've been there before."

He scoffed. "That is too funny. You don't even know what it's like to cut yourself. You're way too happy to do it!"

I smiled sympathetically before rolling up my sleeves. Strewn across my arms were dozens of self harm scars. "Actually, I do."