Loud Music. Flashing Lights. People Everywhere.

Usually Jisoo would be sitting at home on a Saturday night, catching up on rest or studying more for college.

However, tonight she had been dragged out to a club by her brother, Jimin.

He had always been persuasive, and Jisoo had always fallen for it since she was quite naive.

What the twins didn't expect was for Jimin to be the lonely one tonight and Jisoo to be getting laid.

~

Jisoo' eyes opened slowly as she adjusted to her surroundings. It was dark and warm. Sitting up, she brushed her fingers through her hair and sighed.

She reached out to the bedside table for her phone only to feel something else. It was bumpy yet smooth.

As she felt it move, she let out a yelp  and dives off the bed, ripping the blanket away with her too.

"Oh holy-" Jisoo' mouth hung open in shock to find a man there in just his boxers.

She glanced around the room. It was definitely her room... she just slept on the opposite side of the bed.

"Oh shit-" Taemin cursed as he looked up at Jisoo. "You're not Solbin..."

"And you're not Taeil-" She retorted.

"I should go. Don't tell no one about this." Taemin mumbled, pulling up his trousers quickly.

"Cause I'm going to tell everyone that I slept with a guy I don't know." Jisoo said sarcastically.

"Right..." Taemin pulled his top on. "I'll see you." He walked out of the room.

She followed, not trusting him since he's a stranger. She was still wrapped up in the blanket.

"Bye." Jisoo called out, shutting the door behind him as he left.

"I'm so hungry." She muttered, waddling into the kitchen. "Oh I should get dressed..."