Taemin had been dragged along by Solbin to Jisoo' house. Taemin guessed that Jisoo was going to tell the truth

He didn't blame her. She felt guilty. He did too but not for the same reasons.

They had been meeting up for the past week to discuss how they were going to tell Solbin.

Taemin felt a shift in his feelings. Each day they met up... his mood got brighter. He warmed up to her and so did his heart.

He felt guilty because he couldn't bring himself to admit that he was developing feelings for Jisoo. He wanted to curse his heart for being so weak and himself for being so stupid.

After Jisoo would reveal to Solbin, there would be no reason for them to meet anymore or even talk. Taemin didn't want their newfound friendship to end like that.

"Agh..." Taemin held onto his stomach. "My stomach hurts." He lied.

He couldn't do it. The inner coward stepped out and prevented him from doing what's right.

"Oh-" Solbin gasped, placing a hand over his. "Let's go back home. I'll message Jisoo and say we can't make it."

"You don't have to..." Taemin trailed off, not really meaning it.

"No. I need to look after my baby boy." Solbin pouted. "Do you think you can make it home or should I call a taxi?"

He needed her to believe it. "I'll call my hyung to pick us up while you message Jisoo."

"Okay." Solbin agreed, pulling out her phone.

Taemin sighed in relief, picking up his phone too and calling Minho.

"Hello?" Minho answered.

"Can you pick me up?" Taemin asked in a cute voice. "I'm ill and I need to go home."

"Alright. Where are you?" Minho asked. Taemin smiled proudly to himself.

"I'm by that SM Entertainment building." He answered.

"I'll be there in 10." He then hung up on Taemin.