All the competitors were placing there boats into the water and setting everything up.

Many families, friends and couples were gathered. Each had a smile painted on their face.

"Please drown-" Jisoo whispered as Taemin pouted.

"Well if I drown you're coming with me." Taemin said, picking her up much to her dismay and setting her in the boat. He then hopped in, grabbing the paddles off the side.

The boat rocked making both of them laugh as some of the cold water spilt inside making them gasp.

"Yah Taemin-" Jisoo called out as Taemin looked to see she had turned her head slightly.

"Wh-" before he could finish she had already splashed water in his face and turned around, ducking her head down so he couldn't throw water in her face. "Yah!"

"Go!" A voice shouted and all the boats began to move apart form theirs.

"Oh paddle!" Jisoo ordered as Taemin grabbed a paddle and she grabbed the other.

Both of them were moving... just in the opposite direction they wanted to go. The boat was sinking backwards but they kept moving forward.

"Jisoo help me!" Taemin gasped as the back of the boat where he was, was sinking down.

Winning the race didn't matter in his moment of them, all that mattered to Jisoo was having the chance to drop Taemin into the river.

Without a second thought, Jisoo reached towards the front of the boat and pulled it towards her making the boat too back more.

"Just a bit mo-" with that last tug it tipped over, dropping both of them into the water.

Jisoo burst out into a belly laugh, her eyes filled with tears as she struggled to breath from laughing too much.

Taemin looked like an innocent puppy that had been left out in the rain.

"You did that on purpose!" Taemin accused. "I'll get you back."

He made his way over as she tried to calm down and waddle away but Taemin's long arms reached out and pulled her over into his chest.

"Revenge-" He whispered making her stop laughing.

"Please bury in a grave and not in his river." Jisoo prayed as he smiled.

"How about I bury you in kisses?" He then pressed his lips upon hers.

Both of them stood in the cold water as the sun shone down upon them. Jisoo responded to the kiss, closing her eyes just like him.

He pulled away and sent her a smile. "Will you be mine?"

"I-" Jisoo felt her heart beating incredibly fast. "I don't mind." She mumbled nervously making Taemin laugh.

"You're so cute." He pulled in for a hug.

Taemin didn't care that they had lost the race because he won something even better...

The End

Heya I hope you enjoyed this book. I know it's short but I figured that after it ended I could do some additional one shots. Thank you for reading.
Much love, Sofia.