Jisoo answered the phone, her voice was slightly croaky as she had been rudely awakened. "What?"

"That's not a nice way to greet someone." Taemin's voice sounded through the phone.

"It's 3am and I was trying to get some sleep. Why are you calling me?" She asked.

"Get dressed in coming to pick you up in 15 minutes." Taemin said, hanging up before she could protest.

"Why does everyone think I'm awake at 3am?" Jisoo groaned, snuggling into her blanket more and inhaling the scent of perfume that lingered. "I don't want to go-" she kicked her feet about, throwing a mini tantrum before finally sitting up.

"He better be taking me to a bank so he can give me all his money-" Jisoo muttered, getting up to take a quick wash and get dressed.

She dressed up in white shorts, a black vest top and a plaid black and white shirt over the top along with a pair of white pumps.

Even though it was 3am it was still hot since it was summer. Plus who knows how long she's going to be out with him.

The door knocked, meaning Taemin... because who else knocks at 3am. "You do know I go to college right?" Jisoo said as she opened the door.

"Not today." Taemin smiled. "Let's go!"

Jisoo groaned, quietly muttering to herself the 50 most painful ways she could kill Taemin.

"I hope you wore waterproof clothes." Taemin said, as they got into the car.

"What?" Jisoo looked at him wide eyed.