t h r e e

Hours passed and it was finally my favorite part of the day, photography club. I had to stay after-school for this, which kind of bothered me. I mean after hours of a boring day, you just want to go home.

I quickly went to the classroom and sat next to Jamie.

J: Hey!
Me: Hey, what's u-
Mr. Riles (Photography teacher)- So today, were going to be taking pictures for the yearbook.

He assigned us to different clubs or sports. I got the cheer team and the football team, great. I get to see my favorite person ever, Becky.

I groaned and walked to the football field and walked up to the cheer squad.

Becky turns around and smirks.

B- I'm ready for my close up looser.

I rolled my eyes.

Me- Funny Becky, but I'm not tak-
Coach Daniels- Actually Carla you are, I want you to give the team captains their own page in the yearbook. So, they'll get to have single photos.

Becky smirked and brushed her blonde hair off of her shoulder.

I rolled my eyes.

Me-Fine, group photos first.
B- Not a problem, LADIES FORMATION!

The cheerleaders scrambled into their positions.
I took the photo and walked off.

B-Okay ladies move out the way, it's my time to shine!

She shoved all the girls out the way and smiled. I scoffed and took the photo.

Me- Alright, it will be in the yearbook.

He smile slowly fades into a shocked and confused face.

B- Wait, that's it?

I nod slowly in confusion.
B- ONLY ONE PICTURE? I USUALLY TAKE 20 SELFIES BEFORE POSTING! WHAT IF THAT ONE IS MESS-

She started to ramble on and on until I walked off to go take the football teams' photos.

Me- Alright Coach Daniels, are the boys ready?
Coach Daniels- Uh yeah, alright boys line up!

I took photos and the Coach made them start throwing the ball, I honestly don't know what it's called.
Coach Daniels turns to me.

Coach- So, I want you to go take a few single shots of Grayson. Also, when you guys make the yearbook could you possibly put my name somewhere near Grayson. I can tell that kid is going to have a bright future in football, and I need credit for it. Hey, I might even get some cash.

I started to laugh.

Me- I'll definitely tell the yearbook club for you.

I laughed and started to walk up to Grayson. He threw the ball to some other kid and turned to me as I walked up to him.

Me- Hey, so Coach Daniels wants me to take a few single shots of you,
ready?
Grayson- I guess. Oh wait I need to think of what I want to do as a pose.
Me- Seriously?
Grayson- YES! I have to look "fab".
I let out a small laugh and waited.

Grayson- OU! I got the perfect pose, okay, ready?
I nod and aim the camera to him. He put his left hand on his hip and his right hand with a peace sign. He did duck lips and I snapped a shot laughing.

Grayson- SLAYINGGGGG! #QUEEN

I laughed as he pretended to be those basic girls on instagram.
Me- Alright, now, unless you want this to be in the yearbook I advise you to be serious in these. He laughed and nodded. I aimed the camera to him. He picked up the helmet and held it in one hand. He gave this mid-serious facial expression. His jawline popped and his hair was messy and matted but he ran his fingers through them to make it look good. I took a few more when he was smiling.
G- Are you done? I didn't think we were making a photo album.
He laughed as he walked up to me.