f o u r

I woke up at 2pm today, to be honest, I'm not surprised. The fair is in an hour so I definitely need to get ready. I look in my closet and grabbed this black croptop with a small rose on it. I put on my light blue jean shorts with my
rose vans. I curled my hair and sprayed perfume, and did my makeup. Yeah, my morning routine it different. I called Jamie.
J-Hey! Picking you up in 5!
Me- Oh thanks for the heads up Jamie. Good thing I'm ready.

She laughed and hung up. I just chilled on my phone until I heard someone bust in my house.

Mom- HONEY! JAMIE IS HERE!
I ran downstairs.
Lizzie (Sister): Mom, how come Carla gets to go to the fair! I never get to go.
Me- YOUR LITERALLY 10! Shut up, you always do this.
Mom- Carla, I will handle this now run along before I change my mind.

I took Jamie's hand and ran to the car.Jamie laughs.

J- So I was thinking this time, we should try to get guys!
Me- Really? Why?
J- Because were 17 and when was the last time we kissed/dated/hugged/ a boy?
Me- Good point. I'm in.
J- Seriously?
Me- Erm, yeah?
J- Just like that?
Me- Yeah?
J- No lecture?
Me- No...
J- YYYYESSS!

We laughed and listened to music riding to the fair. The fair closes at 2am, its the only time Jamie and I get to stay out past 10pm. We finally arrived 5 minutes later. I ran out the car happily. The fair only happenes once a year, so we like to make the most of it.
J-EEEEEKKK! CARLA WHAT SHOULD WE GO ON FIRST? OU CAN WE GO O-
Me- THE YO-YO ?
J- YES !

Jamie and I love the Yo-Yo. Its basically this ride where you sit on the swing , like the baby ones at the park for like toddlers or something and you go in the air and just sling around. It was the first ride of the fair we went on when we were ten, so it's kinda our tradition.
-Hours later-
Me- J , I'm hungry, can we get something?
J- Okay how about cotton candy, fries, and those huge cups of slushees?
Me-YESSS!
She laughed.
J- Okay, I guess go get us a table.

I nodded and looked around for a table. I looked around to see Becky, her minions and like half the football team, including Grayson. I ignored them and sat at a table near them since it was literally the only open table. I see Jamie struggling with everything and laughed at her.

J- HELP ME !

I walked up and took the fries and the cotton candy. She sighed in relief as I was laughing. We sat, ate , and talked.
J- How aren't we like 600 pounds we eat like 24/7.
Me-True, especially you. Remember last year when you ate so much you threw everything up.
J- CARLA!
She says lightly slapping my hand.
J- You said we'll never mention that again!
I bursted our laughing while I caught Becky and her friends staring at me.
She rolled her eyes at me.
B- Could you shut up?
Me-Who?
B- Who else?
Me-Maybe your minions.
Minion 1- Ugh, Becky you better put her in her place.
Grayson- Just chill, she's just laughing.
B- Grayson! Baby, whose side are you on!?
G- I don't have a side.

He says in a bit of frustration looking down.
B- Well if you don't have a side then how about you just-
G- I WHAT?

He raises his voice as Becky squints and he screams.
B- Nothing baby...
G- That's what I thought..
B- You know I hate it when you yell at me like that..
Grayson looks down and walks off.
I turn to Jamie in shock.