s i x

I rolled my eyes as I watched her walk into the house.
I walked to the porch and sat on the bench. I sat there looking at the ground thinking of what was I about to get into. God, I'm such a looser she's completely right. I mean it's junior year and I literally haven't been to a party. Haven't been kissed. Never stayed out past 10:00. Never skipped or done anything at least a bit rebellious. The only thing "bad" I've ever done was wet toilet paper in the girls bathroom and threw it to the ceiling. I was even scared to do that! I'm not living my life. You know what. I'm going in.

I felt my anxiety level go all the way up as I walked to the door almost opening the door until Grayson said something.
Grayson- What's taking you so long? It's not hard to open the door.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes and just walked in. Immediately I saw people passed out girls on tables and chairs red solo cups everyone. Everything was a mess. Whose party was this anyway? I felt a lump in my throat but continued to walk. I looked everywhere for Jamie.
Then I saw her. Doing beer pong with the football players. Ugh I hate them SO MUCH.
I walked over to Jamie.

Jamie- CARLA HEYYY! WE WERE JUST ABOUT TO START PLAYING DRINK OR DARE!
I looked around confused.

Grayson came from behind me and started to "dap" off everyone with Becky in his arm.

Becky- Ugh, who invited these losers here. And we all now Carla Jensen wouldn't play.

I looked down in embarrassment. I wasn't going to let her just get away with comment. Then I said the unspeakable. Without thinking I just said- .

Me- I'LL PLAY!
They all looked in shock.
Becky- Okay well let's get on shall we?
They all walked into the dining room and I followed behind until Grayson pulled me to the side.

Grayson- Look you uh really don't have to play I mean I just-
Me- I'm playing, plus you aren't my protector.
Grayson- No you don't understand how intense this game is.
Me- I'm playing.

I walked off to the dining room as he scoffed. I'm honestly nervous.

Becky- Alright, well the game is kind of hard to explain so Jamie, Carla you'll just have to watch.

Grayson's eyes were glued on me.
Josh (Football player)- Gabi, drink or dare?
Gabi smirked.
Gabi- Drink.
He smirked and put beer in his mouth and walked up to Gabi. Her mouth was wide open as he kissed her pouring the beer in her mouth and she smiled hungrily.

Watching this I almost gagged. What kind of sick game is this? CARLA ELIZABETH JENSEN WHAT DID YOU GET YOURSELF INTO! It pains me to say this but Grayson was right, why am I so damn stubborn.

Gabi smirked at me.

Gabi- Carla, drink or dare?

Everyone's eyes were glued on me. There was no way I was going to drink. I don't even know how to kiss someone.

Carla- Dare.
Gabi- Okay, I dare you to, take your shirt off and put it on the table.

My eyes widened. Becky laughed.

Becky- Guys, we all know she's not going to do it.
I immediately took off my shirt and slammed it on the table. Everyone's eyes were glued on my breasts. Especially the football players, they make me sick. I was uncomfortable but me being me I just acted cool.

Me- Oh I thought I wasn't going to do it
She rolled her eyes and scoffed.

I looked over to Grayson to see him staring right at them biting his lips. You see why I hate this guy?

Jamie- Told you guys, that's my girlll!
Grayson- Alright guys well I'm out.
Becky- What? We barely played!
Grayson- I'm leaving.

Jamie gets up and walks up to Grayson ready to leave.
I reach over for my shirt and put it back on. I walked up with Grayson and Jamie.

Becky- YOUR LEAVING WITH THEM!

Grayson nods and smiles and walks out as we follow him. Before leaving I flipped Becky off laughing.