(1)

01|first day

April Elizabeth Evans is anything but ordinary

April Elizabeth Evans is anything but ordinary. She's unique , funny,and she could lighten up your day without even trying . But the Evans girl had just one problem: trust . April Evans is not really a show your feelings kinda girl .

The blonde has some mayor trust issues since her mom walk out on her and her family when she was only five years old . Hell , it took the girl a whole year before she can open up to her best friend; Lara Jean about her mom .

But that didn't stop April from living life to the fullest. The girl had good grades ,she was top on her clases , and she is captain of the cheerleading squad.

It was about seven o' clock when April finally made it to school . As she walked down the halls people greeted her as she walked passed making the blonde smile . April was never one for attention but since she was one of the 'popular girls' the girl didn't really have a choice .

April was about to head to her locker when she saw Lara Jean bumped into none other than Gen. 'oh no ' April though as she quickly made her way over to her best friend need of help.

"Thank you do much for your service!" Gen mocked as she looked at down at Lara Jean 's boots . April rolled her eyes at Genevieve comment . Or most person likes to call her Gen .

"At least she has style unlike others ." April trailed off as she saw Gen's shoes . Which were some basic uggs . "Really, uggs ?" The blonde mocked with a sarcastic smile as she wrapped her arm around her bestie shoulder .
While April and Gen glared at each other.

Gen and April used to be friends. Best friends. They used to do everything together . The pair were inseparable . Until Peter Kavinsky came into the picture. The brunette was aware that her friend did not like the Kavinsky boy .

So, when April found out that her best friend or well ex- best friend and her enemy were going out behind her back . And the blonde could see was red . Eventually the Evans girl comforted her bestie and warned her . Telling her that she couldn't have both her best friend and her new boyfriend. So it was either her or him . And she clearly made her decision.

Since that day the two girls hadn't stop competing with each other. Trying to prove who's the best . And honestly, it still is going .

"Oh it's you ." The brunette rolled her "You know ,Lara Jean it's kinda sad that your best friend has to stand up to you ." Gen said. Before Lara Jean could say anything. April beat her to it .

"At lest she has friends and isn't some wannabe basic bitch !" The blonde snapped. Gen was about to say something when her boyfriend came up behind her wrapping his arms around her .

"Hey babe " Peter greeted her girlfriend looking at her lovingly. Before paying his attention to the two girls that were in front of him " Hey Guys , What were you guys talking about?"

"Oh nothing , I was just congratulating Lara Jean on her new government issued boots."The brunette said with a sarcastic expression. Peter shook his head at his girlfriend comment . Sometimes the boy wondered why they were even together . They were so different at times . "Come on, I see some people worth our time ." With that The brunette got out of her boyfriend hold and walked away leaving peter  with the two girls .

The Kavinsky boy turned around and gave an awkward smile to the Teo best friends " U-Umm sorry about that guys , she just stop drinking caffeine for some diet . She usually isn't like this ." He tried to justify his girlfriend behavior making the blonde scoffed. April  turned to her best friend and gave her the 'Really?' look . Lara Jean just shrugged at respond.

"Please , it's Gen . She always like that with or without caffeine in her system. She's a bitch , what do you expect. but then again she's dating you ." April said bitterly before walking away to her first class but not before bumping shoulders with Peter on purpose.

The teens watched  as the blonde walked away to her first class without a care for the world. The youngest Evans girl had big character. One minute , she can be sweet and pure like an angel. And the next , she has horns like the devil.

The classes went by smoothly. Everyone was welcoming and outgoing . Well , as outgoing as they can be .

Finally the day was over ,all April wanted to do is go home and go to school. But today wasn't the case , since the girl had cheerleading practice and to top it off there were also cheerleading tryouts today .  Sometimes the blonde wished she never became a cheerleader in the first place.  The Evans girl had so many stuff to do, she's surprise she hasn't snapped yet .

The blonde made her way to gym where the cheer tryouts were being held . And she was surprised when she saw her best friend in there watching as some girls stretch and got ready for there cheer tryouts. April smirked and started making her way up to Lara Jean .

"So, you finally took my advice, and decided that you wanted to become a cheerleader." The blonde teased making Lara Jean rolled her eyes. April knew how much her friend hated cheerleading or any physical activity for the matter. She'd rather stay in her room reading all day . But that didn't stop the blonde from teasing her " Gotta say covey , I'd never pictured you as raw raw do it for your school type of girl "

"As if !, I was bored and kitty is in tutoring till four . So , technically I can't go home ." The black hair girl explained. April nodded understanding . She knew that her friend was kinda bummed out since her older sister; Margot went to college. The two were practically inseparable and since she left . Lara Jean had to step up and now be the " older sister "

"Fair enough."

"So , did you hear the news ?" The black hair girl asked . Making the blonde look at her friend confused.

"What news ?" April asked confused. She had absolutely no idea what her bestie was taking about. And like any other good tv show it got her attention.

"Peter and Gen broke up ."