My little first meeting with Hawkmoth and LB with Chat Noir

As I was in my room doing some homework I thought that my house *cough* mansion *cough* was pretty quiet. So after I finished my homework I went downstairs to get some food for me and Luna [Luan is my Kawami] to eat and as I went into the kitchen someone out of nowhere just grabbed me and took me to the Eiffel Tower and made a message to all of Paris, "Citizens of Paris if you hand over Ladybug, Chat Noir's, and Night Howler's miraculous now, you won't have to see a young model and her family's life die along with the children as well." As he said that my blue eyes were now a deep red filled with anger as to what he said and I looked behind him to see the rest of my family behind him along with my two nephews. So he continued, "So with every passing minute I will kill two of the family member's and if you do not bring me what I want you will see her life fall to the bottom to her doom!"

~Le time skip~ [by now all of my family members are dead except my two nephew's and by now LB and Chat Noir have shown up]

"Hey, you big bully let go of our auntie Ender!" Said my eldest nephew running to me to help with his younger brother by his side.

"Tch. Retched brats!" Yelled Hawkmoth as he pushed over my nephew's to the side of the tower. My eyes filled with anger as I looked him dead in the eye's I wrapped both of my legs around his arm and pushed down making his arm break which caused him to drop me. I soon ran over the edge to get my nephew's while untieing the rope from my hands but when I got to my nephew's we were already close to the ground so when I got them I turned around to get the impact instead of my nephew's. As I did I saw Chat Noir coming down hoping to reach me in time but...he didn't. As I felt the impact I coughed up blood and let go of my nephew's but when Chat got to the ground Ladybug was behind him because Hawkmoth mad a run for it after I broke his arm. The ambulance soon came and took me to the hospital to be treated but they insisted that my nephews are taken outside during the way there but them being them they didn't listen.

~Another time skip brought to you by my hard headed nephew's~

As I was starting to wake up I felt two objects's actually more like two people on my side's crying as if it was their fault that I got hurt I then lifted my arm's to pet their heads softly to calm them down, but instead their head's shot up in surprise as to see I was awake.

"Why are you two crying I'm alright don't worry." I spoke softly and assured them to make them calm down a bit I then look up to see two of Paris hero's standing there in 'awe' as if to how I was still alive after the fall.

"Oh, auntie we are so so so sorry if we hadn't done that to that evil man you would have never been like this." Said the eldest Anthony.

"Anthony look up at me. Don't go blaming yourself for something you thought was right you were only trying to protect me. You did what you thought was right so be proud of that alright?" I said trying to not cry myself as to see him cry.

"B-but you got h-hurt." Said the youngest Jaxson.

"Yes I did but I'm still breathing now aren't I?" I said trying to cheer them up by tickling them. They both laughed in unison as they then started to give a bright big smile.

"Now there is the two happy boy's I know." They both then giggled as they then look at the two hero's just watching the scene play out then said, "Oh auntie they helped you get to the hospital but while you were being taken care of they watched us make sure we didn't do anything bad." I then smiled at them for doing so.

"Thank you for doing that if I had lost them during the fall I don't know what I would have done," I said in a sad tone.

"Think nothing of it we were only trying to help and we did, but we just wished we could have prevented the fall." Said the female with her raven blue hair in pigtails with her bluebell eyes. I then smiled weakly as to what she said when the doctor came in.

"Ah, I see our patient has awoken. Are you feeling any pain at all? Have any questions?" She said.

"Apart from me being squished by my nephew's at the moment just a little in my back and legs. But I do have one question though when do I get out?" I said teasingly to the two on top of me. The doctor then gave a small smile along with Chat Noir and Ladybug to see that I at least have a sense of humor while I was hurt. The doctor then shooed the two off of me then said, "Well after a nasty fall like that it would be expected to be hurting in your back area and legs. But you get out in three week's." I just simply nod to the answer to my question. "Well, I will go ahead and leave so you can get some rest and here you go you two." She said as she handed them a blanket to share and two pillows. They then thanked her as she left.

"So how long have I been out for?" I asked curiously.

"You've been out for two day's." Said the blond headed cat with emerald green eyes.

"Oh. Ok." You said looking over at the two boys that were already asleep. You then smiled at the sight of the two sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1035 words.

Thank you my little wolves for reading my story I really appreciate it.