First Fight and A New Enemy (a.k.a. Chloe)

'*sigh* first day at school, wonder how this is going to turn out?' I thought to myself as I parked my motorbike outside.

As I walked into the school I could see people stairing at me I then started to get nervous if it havent been for two girls coming up to me.

"Um hi I'm Marionette, and this is Alya. I'm guessing your new?" Asked the girl with raven blue hair in pigtails.

"U-um y-yea I am. I-is it that obvious?" I asked not at all trying to sound sarcastic but trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah kinda is. Come on we want to introduce you to some of our other friends." Said the other girl with brown'ish red hair with glasses.
They then pulled me to their spot were two boy's were hanging out talking about something.

"Hey guys we want you to meet the new girl um-?" Said I'm guessing Alya gesturing to what my name is.

"E-ender. My name is Ender Moon." I said as to wondering if they will figure out it is the famous Ender Moon.

"OMG! You mean Ender Moon. As in the famous singer/giutar player and model/fashion desinger??!" Asked Marionette.[I am so sorry if I'm spelling it wrong tell me if I am.]

"U-uhh y-yea." I replied. Her and Alya both squealed in happiness that they actually got to meet me. 'I guess they are big fans?' I thought to myself. I then hear another squeal and it came from behind me.

"OMG!!😲 IT'S THE ENDER MOON!!" Shouted a girl with blonde hair and from the looks of her clothes Mayors daughter: Chole😒😥. She then runs up to me and is about to hug me but I moved just in time.

"Nope!" I say loud enough for everyone in the school to hear me. Everyone was mouth gaped at what I did, even Chloe.

"What! Did you just reject me and infront of the whole school and infront of my Adrikin's!?" She sceamed.

"Yep because people need their space, and you don't respect that space so yeah I just did." I said with a smug look on my face. She was fumming RED. She was furious. She then raised her hand to me about to smack me but before she could even get to my face it was stoped. I look to see who stoped it and it was the famous son of Gabriel Agrest: Adrien Agrest. Chloe looked over at him in shock and was about to pull her hand back but he held it tighter. She then winced in pain from how tight his grip was. He let go eventually but not before whispering something to her. She then ran out of the school saying like how she is going to tell he dady about this. I looked over at Adrien.

"U-um thanks. But I could have handeled it." I said with a shy smile. He look at me with worried eyes like I was going to get hurt or something later on in the day because of me doing that to Chloe.

"Your w-welcom just make sure not to double cross Chloe like that again she has her ways to ruin your life. Trust me I know she was my child hood friend and only one." He said with a shy smile while rubing the back of his neck.

'RRRRIIIINNNNGGGGGGG'

'Welp thats the bell. Better get going to class' I thought to myself.

"So End what do you got for 1st period?" Asked Alya.

"Umm... let's see... oh umm Social Studies." I said looking at my schedule.

"Oh you have the same 1st period as us." Said Marionette pointing at all four of them.

*Time Skip After School*

'Ugh now I have to go on patrol tonight' I thought to myself.

"Hey End. Do you have any plams after school?" Asked Alya.

"Um actually I have to go to my guitar lessons. Then my dance. Then after that Karate. But afterwards I ha e to pick up my nephews from their friends house unless they want to stay the night there. But other then that I'm booked." I said sadly.

"Oh well is it ok if we can come to watch? I got nothing to do plus I know Mari doesn't have anything either but Nino and Adrien I have no clue." She said gesturing to her Mari and the boys.

"Well I'm free. I'm pretty sure Natile didn't have anything for me to do today." Said Adrien.

"Ok what about you Nino?" I asked.

"I'm good. I ain't got nothin'." Said Nino.

"Ok then come on guys lets go before I get chewed out again by my techer for being late again." I said a little annoyed.

*Time Skip To After My Lessons*

"Wow that was amazing End. No wonder peopel love your albums. Plus you really are a good fighter to. But that was funny when you beat Adrien and hes good to. Haha!" Said Alya. Then everyone started to laugh. It died down a few moments later.

*Sreams*

'Oh great and I just got out of Karate😥😥' I thought to myself everyone went their seperate ways I went to an alley way and Luna flew out of my bag.

"Well we just got done with our first day at school and you lessons and now we have to go on a mission. *sigh* This better be worth it after all of this." Said Luna.

"Don't worry about that Luna.
Luan Wolf's Song!!" I said and Luna zoomed into my necklace. I then turned into a Wolf with white and purpel on my outfit. With my long curly purpel hair in a messy bun with a few strands loose. With my purpel and white ears and tail that are real I mind you not fake like Chat Noir's. Then to top it off my white and purpel mask that are swirl designed. After my transformation I jumped out from the alley way and started to jump roof from roof.

"So we see each other again purrinsess." Said a voice in my ear that sent chills down my spine. I shivered at the contact.

"Hello Chat. How have you been since last time we saw each other?" I asked him. He was about to answer when LB showed up and started to talk about a plan.

*Time Skip After The Fight*

"Pound it." Said Chat and LB. They looked over at me and motioned for me to join.

"Your apart of the group now. Come on." Said LB. I then walked over and fist bumped with them.

*beep beep beep*

"Welp thats our que got to go bye guys." I said and we went our seperate ways, but Chat's ring didn't go off because he didn't use his special power so he has a while so he will maybe do patrol. I started to go back to my house and once I got in there i deformed and got Luna some chocolate.

"So you like Chat, don't you?" Asked Luna.

"W-what are you t-talking about. I mean yeah he's cute but I kinda like Adrien to." I said nervously.

*tap tap tap*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1212 words
-----------------------------
CLIFFHANGER!!!
THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THIS TO COME OUT BUT I HAVE DECIDED TO STOP MY V
'BAN X READER' AND MY 'AARON X READER' UNTILL I GET A BETTER IDEA FOR THEM. BUT THANKS FOR READING.

~Howler Out