A Secret Revealed By My Nephew's

Finally, I am out of the hospital!! Buuttt when I got home I then remembered that the rest of my family was gone except Anthony and Jaxson. But I was happy they didn't get hurt during the fall. I was broken out of my train of thought by two little boy's tugging on my shirt.

"Auntie, are you going on patrol tonight?" Asked Jaxson.

"H-huh? W-what do you m-mean? Patrol f-for what?" I asked nervously that they might know.

"Auntie End please don't try and pull that 'I don't know what you're talking about' act on us. We were talking about it while you were sleeping after Ladybug and Chat Noir went home." Said, Anthony.

"So we talked about it and thought about it and said if de evil man was working for Ladybug, and Chat Noir along with Night Howler and that all three would show up, right? But only two did, then we saw a little creature fly out of your pocket we notice that you have been talking to your self lately so we put the pieces together." Said Jaxson. At first, I was stunned at how they could have figured it out but then I wasn't so stunned anymore because I knew they are smart little kid's and they would soon figure it out.

I gave them a soft smile and said, "Yes I am and I am not too surprised that you two figured it out but you MUST
keep it a secret. Ok?" They then nodded their heads in unison with joy as to know that I was. Then soon my kawaii flew out of her hiding spot.

"Wow, you two are really smart for a 6 and 4-year-old. Especially to figure out something that big!" Said Luna with a tun of shock and excitement for her to no longer hide in front of them anymore. They soon giggled at Luna which made me give a small smile but then turns into a frown as to now think what I'm going to have to do when I go to school, go on patrols, and save Paris when I'm at home with Anthony and Jaxson. They soon took notice of this.

"What's wrong Ender you should be happy about this." She and the boy's had sad looks on their faces to see me not smiling.

"No, no I am happy its just...what am I going to do when I go to school, or have to do night patrols, or go and save Paris when I'm at home?" I said in a sad tone. They soon realized this too and Anthony suggested.

"Well if it's alright with you auntie End can we be over at our friends house when you stay home then go save Paris or stay the night at their house while you go on patrols or they can come over here with their moms and dads to watch over us while you go to 'work'." Suggested Anthony.

"Yeah that could work Ender it would be perfect and plus it will be good for them to hang with their friends while they are not at school!" Exclaimed Luna. I sighed thinking about my decision and then nodded 'yes' to let them know it's ok. They soon erupted with happiness that you said yes.

"But remember now that you know you have to keep this a secret, ok? But yes I was thinking of going on patrol tonight but that would be after you both go to sleep." I said while I was making some Chicken Alfredo for all of us along with Luna some Hotdog Surprise. She tried it one time and she LOVED it. But her most preferred food is chocolate any kind really and thankfully there is a sweets shop not too far from my house *cough* mansion *cough*.

~Le time skip~ and me being out on patrol.

As I was jumping from roof to roof I then heard footsteps following me I then smirked to myself and went to the Eiffel Tower. As expected they followed me and I pretended that I did not hear them and I started to sing. After I was done singing I sighed knowing they were there I said.

"What do you two want?" I said while turning my head to the side.

"Who are you? Are you another Akuma?" Asked LB.

"I assure you I'm not I'm just another one of you guy's that has a miraculous," I stated bluntly as I turned my whole body around. Then my long curly purple hair fell in front of my face with my deep sea blue eye's looking at them rather coldly not trying to. But then I see a faint blush appear on Chat Noir's face 'huh I must be seeing things' I thought to myself.

"Are you Night Howler the one Hawkmoth talked about?" Asked LB.

"Yes I am but I do not remember about anyone talking about me, not even this Hawkmoth guy," I replied back when I really do.

"So then you don't know what happened three week's ago?" She asked. I just simply nodded 'no' even though I do because I was the one that saved my nephew's from that fall. After they explained to me what happened three week's ago when I already know I just went along with it so they don't get suspicious.

"So where were you during then?" Asked LB.

"Oh, I was out of town for the those three week's I just got back today." I lied but telling the truth at the same time.

Beep Beep Beep

"Welp that's my cue bye you two," I said while jumping off the Eiffel Tower back to my house.