My First Day At School

After these past few days's its been a little quiet TO quiet. But thankfully that is the case, then I get to spend some time with my nephew's before I go to school for my first day. Today's the day, I'm finally going to school and thankfully now my nephew's go to preschool and elementary school so they walk home with their friend's until I get home from school then my job yep you heard me right I got a job as a fashion designer and singer/guitar player and some night they would spend the night when I have patrols. They agreed to watch them while I work so that's no problem at all.

"ENDER! ENDER! ENDER WAKE UP! ENDER GET OUT OF BED BEFORE YOUR LATE TO YOUR FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL!!" Exclaimed Luna enough to wake me up.

"Ok, ok I'm *yawn* up," I said tiredly getting in the shower. Then getting a purple skirt with a galaxy thick strap shirt then I grabbed my leather jacket to put on over it. After that, I put on some glittery blue eye shadow and pink lipstick. I went downstairs to see my nephew's going out the door to the bus outside.

"Bye boys have a great day at school," I said and waved them goodbye, they then waved back.

"Alright now I just need to hide my ears and tail and grab some breakfast and some chocolate for Luna," I said thinking out loud.

"Alright, I'm ready," I said as I grabbed my key's for my motorbike along with my helmet.

~Le little time skip to the school~

'*sigh* first day at school, wonder how this is going to turn out?' I thought to myself as I parked my motorbike outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
295 words

Sorry its a little short but I have school tomorrow and I need sleep. Goodbye, my little wolves see you soon.