10

“She is my pup now.” Jungkook says in a ‘you can’t say otherwise’ tone as they arrive at the river, Nayeon actually finishing up her second teat of milk and looking like she might go for a third. “She is actually our pup now.” Namjoon corrects and Jungkook smiles, whining at the coldness of the water lapping at his feet.
Meanwhile, Taehyung and Hoseok were kind of losing their sanity over their mate, who was ready to push them out of a very tall tree. “You keep having contractions and it is too early for you to have them!” Hoseok yells and Jimin groans from his nest. Yes, he has had a few contractions, but he knows his pups aren’t coming within the next moon, but his mates are paranoid. He has officially decided to stay in his nest and give the occasional whimper at a braxton hick because it was the only place he could be and not have to worry about his mates coddling him. “Jiminie, come out of your nest so we can take you to the healer, please.” Taehyung says and Jimin groans, thinking about ignoring them, but he catches Jungkook and Namjoons scent, plus a baby’s scent, so he decides to negotiate his freedom, “Only if you’ll take me to the river when she says I am fine.”

“How can she say you’re fine?” Hoseok exclaims as the chipmunk leads the way to the river. “Maybe because I am?” Jimin snaps, regretting his tone when both of his alphas growl at his disrespect. “Sorry, alphas.” Jimin whimpers, falling to his knees and baring his neck in submission. Both of the alpha bears instantly regret allowing their instincts reign and pick up their omega, burying their faces in his neck while spewing apologies. “I wanna see Kookie, he has a pup with him.” Jimin whines, pushing away until they set him down and allow him to walk-waddle to the river where the whimpers of a pup were making themselves known. “I can’t unlatch her without her throwing a fit, how do we wash her?” Jungkook whines, looking to Jimin for help as Namjoon sighs and goes to the bears. “What the hell, dude.” Hoseok chuckles as Taehyung pats the wolf's back in sympathy. “That pup was orphaned two weeks ago and we haven’t been able to get her to latch to anyone else. Hell, we could barely touch her without her screaming. I’m surprised she made it as long as she did, but today when she saw Jungkook, she imprinted and screamed until he helped her latch. She hasn’t stopped and is on her third teat, but Jungkook wants to clean her while she is content, we just don’t know how.” Namjoon says and Taehyung raises an eyebrow, “What about your pack elders? Or healer?”
“There were a couple years when the pack was unable to reproduce and so we haven’t had a true elder in our pack for about five or six seasons. The healer is my elder brother, who is the other omega in my pack, mated to my beta.” Namjoon explains. “Well, our pack elders have taught Jimin a lot and he is showing Jungkook exactly how to keep that pup happy during bathing.” Hoseok says and Namjoon looks to see the two omegas talking animatedly while Nayeon stays latched to Jungkook. Jimin was holding her in place while Jungkook poured water over her and scrubbed her, apologising every time she whimpered.