Hunter: Servant Stats

Master: None at the moment

True Name: Shiro H. Talos

Title: Monsters Bane

Sex: Male

Alignment: Neutral

Servant: Hunter

Hunter: The Servant Of Stalking.
-Hunter is a class where in the Servant is specialize in making use of the field to his or her advantage. This class also specialize in both close and long range attacks.

Stats.

Strength: B

Endurance: A

Agility: C+

Mana: B+

Luck: B-

Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills:

Independent Action: A
During his hunts he would always go alone on his own with no one to accompany him.

Item Construction: B-
Due to him knowing how to make potions, antidotes, medicine, weapons, decoration and etc to boost himself but not armors.

Magic Resistance: C
He can only deflect magic physically.

Presence Concealment: D
At some point he was able to hide himself but would always be spotted if something breaks his concealment.

Personal Skill:

Multi Skill: A
In a hunt you need to know different stuff so your hunt will be successful.

Tracker: B-
Talos is able to track but only his enemies.

Noble Phantasms:

Blood Soak Predator: A

Target: Single to Multiple.

Description: By using this Hunter will be covered in a crimson red a aura. His eyes will glow red and so will his armor and during this state his Strength, Endurance and Agility will be doubled.

Legend: In each a hunt ends he will always be covered in monster blood. To the people around him, it was a sign of him being the apex predator.

Hunting Pack:

Target: Depending on how many familiars he has summoned

Description: He summons all of the monsters/beast he has slain over the past years of his life the monsters then will aid him in battle. The down said of this Noble Phantasm is that he cannot use Hunters Armoury.

Legend: During his adventures he has killed over hundreds if not thousands of monster which is more stronger than the previous one he has slain.

Hunters Armoury (Passive):

Target: none

Description: By using this he able to change his weapons and armor to what ever is in his armoury. The Armoury itself is like a pocket dimensions with similarities like Archer Gilgamesh Gate Of Babylon.

Legend: By slaying monsters and making weapons and armor out of there hides. He was said to have over 44 armor but he only favors 10 of them.