Chapter 1: I Am Here To Serve You

"This is it, if I could do this then we will not be in ruins" a girl in her teenage years said as she grasp both of her hands in a praying like position while standing straight up. In front of her was a red circle with different ruins drawn onto the ground. In the middle was a rusted piece of metal. The place where she was at was old theater.

'I beg of thee. A warrior who will put this conflict to an end' the girl prayed in her thoughts. The girls appearance was that she had a long white hair which possibly reaches to her tights, beautiful red eyes, pale skin, and her dress was consisting of a dirty tattered dress. The stains of the Earth was visible and it had a lot of small cut marks indicating that something must have happened.

The girl then begins to chant.

"Let silver and steel be the essence.

Let stone and archduke of contract be the foundation.

Let raise a wall against the wind that shall fall.

Let the four cardinal gates open.

Let the three forked road from the crown reaching unto the kingdom rotate.

Fill. Fill. Fill. Fill. Fill. Repeat five times. And once each is filled, destroy it.

Heed my word.

My will shall create your body, and your sword forges my destiny.

If you heed the Grails call, and one my will and reason, then I swear defeat all of evil in the world.

Seven heaven clad, in great words of power come forth the circle of binding, thou guardians of scales!"

After the chat a pillar of light suddenly erupts in front of the girl. She shielded her eyes and waited for the light to disappear and she hasn't notice three marks which formed a knife appeared on her right arm. Within a few seconds the pillar of light slowly disappears. The girl blink a few times and lower her arms. Her eyes suddenly wide open as in front of her was a knight.

The knight had a red and black scale armor made of a reptile's scale. The red and black scales were fashioned into a silver armor. The top of his gauntlet has some scales, silver boots which also has some scales, shoulder pads with three curve spikes pointing up, chest plate which was a Y with the black and red scales filling in the gaps, and the tassets which almost touches the ground we're entirely made the said scales. On his back was two blades which appears to be made of the scales.

The knight was standing straight and his gaze landed on the girl. The girl's height reaches his chest plate, in other words she was short.

"I am Hunter, the Servant of Stalking and I am here to serve you Master!" The knight who called himself Hunter greeted his Master who was surprised.

' Hunter? I thought there were only 7 servants. ' the girl said in her mind as she was looking at her summoned servant. Then she heard something by the entrance of the old theater. "She might be in here! Spread out and search for her and kill her!"

"Find that Demon!!!"

"Kill her!!"

The girl was frightened. Those were the voices of the towns people who were afraid of her looks and started calling her a demon because of her red eyes. In fear she knells down with both of her legs and covered her ears. Tears came out of the side of her face.

As she was crying in fear she didn't notice that her Servant notice his Master's behavior so he decided to do something about that. He draw the two swords on his back and head towards the entrance.

Once he was close he could hear footsteps. Hearing that he jump up and stab his two sword into the wall and climb. Ones when he was high enough he waited.

The front doors open and in came men each holding different kinds of guns but we're flintlocks. Pointing there guns everywhere searching for the girl however for the last two who went in there Fate was decided.

Hunter seeing his target he pulled his sword off and fall towards the two. As he was falling he readied his two swords. When he was close he spin and as he was spinning his blades slash the two men's gun in half. The wielders of the gun we're surprised and then the two we're knock off by a red powder.

The rest of the men then heard a thud and look back. When they did they saw two of there companion's laying with there back on the floor. There broken guns in front of them.

"John!, Sam! Are you alright!" One of them shouted as he shakes one of them but all he got was silence and a snore.

Then they heard another thud and it came from the back of the group. Then another and another until all that's left was the now scared ring leader of the group.

He was a middle-age man wearing olden times clothes and his legs were shaking. He bring his rifle close to his chest as he walks backwards towards the entrance. Fear was the only thing in his mind right now, even though his companion's we're asleep it still terrified him for the fact that it was quick.

As he was close he bump into something. He look back only to be met by Hunter who was wielding only one of his sword as the other was sheathed on his back. With one horizontal swing of his sword he cut the rifle that the man was still holding on his chest in half. With a terrified face the man look at his rifle which then let's go. He was about to scream if it weren't for Hunter who threw something in his face. It was a ball filled with something, and that something was a fine red powder. With a single breath the man was knock unconscious with his face first hitting the floor.

With that done Hunter look back at his Master who was still shaking. Seeing this he walk towards her and kneeled on one of his knee and Pat her back. When he did this his Master was surprised and stop crying and look at him.

"Master I have already dealt with the problem so, be at peace" Hunter said making his Master still surprised by his action. ' I really have summoned a knight ' she thought as she smiled a little bit but tear we're still flowing down on her eyes.