Chapter 2: First Fight

As Hunter was able to calm his Master who was now peacefully sleeping in his arms. He carefully picks her up gently and look around for anything suitable for a bed.

He cant find any.

All of the materials everywhere were either rotten or torn apart by rodents. Speaking of rodents.

Hunter look behind him where his Master's pursuers we're snoring loudly. In a matter of hours they will woke up, he has a lot of time before that happens but. Again he look around.

The condition that Hunter's Master was living was very much, rotten to his taste. This place was indeed a trash.

"Sigh"

Hunter let out a sigh after that he head towards the entrance to exit the place, while carefully not to disturb the snoring men.

During that time Hunter check his Master's Mana pool and he was surprised and worried at what he discovered. His Master's Mana pool was low, as in if there is a color level we're green was good, yellow was well normal, and red was bad. She is at the red level.

If she was to use any Mana base magic it will definitely kill her in a mere seconds. How she was able to summon him was amazing that it could be called a feat, but. She was weak.

On her appearance she can be describe as a child in her 12 but her thin structure says she's. Malnurish.

She look like she hasn't eaten in days maybe weeks even. He also notice on her neck we're scars from chains. It's a visible indicator that she's a. . . Slave.

But to call her a demon Hunter cannot believe she was called that name because of her hair and eyes. From where Hunter came from people have different hair and eyes colors, and yet they do not call anyone a demon.

"Hmm" Hunter heard his Master let out a soft sleepy moan as she makes herself comfortable in his arms. He could not believe such a child was able to summoned him. It was even his very first time being summoned.

Having enough to think about this he exited the theater. . .

Only to be met by two people.

Both are male and judging by the weapons that they hold in there arms means that they are both Servants.

"So this is the reason for all of that commotion" the man with middle lenght white hair said as the full moon shine's on his armor. The armor which was red look ominous along with his tattered cape that flutters through the wind. The most intimidating part of him was his blood red spear. One look and Hunter already knew that this man is Lancer due to the spear but what of the other man.

The other man was wearing green clothes and a hood that hides his face. He had a small crossbow strap on his right arm. This was a confirmation that he is Archer.

"To think it was a Servant who caused that noise inside" Lancer said as he thrills his spear and points it at Hunter. Silence then fills the whole place. Until it was broken by Archer.

"Come on old geezer we're not here to fight" Archer said to him which the said man let's out a irritated grunt. In the end he did what he was told.

"Bah!. Fine we've already seen enough let's go back to base" He turn his back and was about to leave when. He stab his spear into the ground.

Hunter sensing danger immediately jump back and in the last second red spears burst out of the ground where he was standing. If he didn't dodge that for the last second he would have been impaled from down under.

Underneath his helmet Hunter was glaring daggers at Lancer who turn back, facing him. He was smiling a bit with a certain sadistic trait to it.

"NOT BEFORE I TEST HIM!" With that Lancer lunge at him with his spear ready to impale him. Seeing that he needed to fight, Hunter carefully lay his Master beside the Theater's wall and draw his dual blades.

He then bloke Lancers first strike by swinging his right sword. He was about to slash him with his other sword when Lancer kick him in the chest. He was sent back and he hit the wall but he quickly regains his composure.

He then quickly dodge to the left from Lancer's spear. Lancer then swings his spear back at Hunter who blocked it with his two swords.

Both Servants were agile and powerful. One has experience from fighting countless of foes while the other fought ferocious creatures big and small. It seems that this fight might be a tie.

With a strong push Hunter sent the spear aside and dash towards Lancer's opening which was his front. Lancer on the other hand quickly pull his spear back and thrust it at Hunter. Hunter quickly dodge by rolling to the right and after that he quickly dash at Lancer but this time Hunter was hit in the head by Lancer's spear that he swing at him.

Hunter was sent backwards hitting the theater's wall causing some creaks to form.

To Lancer's surprise Hunter wasn't even hurt by his attack. His armor had no scars in it.

Hunter who took a small amount of damage was fine but his stamina was dropping real quick from all the blocks and dodges he did. So he sheathed his sword and took something from his back. It was a potion filled with a yellow orange liquid. He open his face plate and the cap of the bottle and drink it. When he was finish drinking it he toss the empty glass aside and draw his sword.

"What does that gonna help you" Lancer taunt as he spins his spear.

Hunter just smirk underneath his helmet as he did something to his blades. Red aura begins to gather into the blade of his sword until it was covered by it.

"What the" Lancer wasn't able to finish his sentence as Hunter lunge at him with his red twin swords.

Lancer quickly thrust his spear at him but, Hunter just dodge. He did it again and again but all Hunter did was dodge his attacks until he stop. He then stab his spear into the ground as spears begin to burst out underneath in hopes of impaling the Hunter.

Hunter on the other hand saw the spears heading towards him. He tried to dodge all of them but they we're to quick that one almost got him in the chest.

As he was dodging he got a glimpse of Lancer wide open for attack. From his small bag he quickly brought out three throwing knives and toss them at Lancer.

One hit him but the others didn't.

Because of this the spears stop bursting out of the ground. With that done Hunter quickly dash towards Lancer who just pull out the knife. When he was near him he did a number of slash at Lancer who screams in pain of having to suffer six slash at his chest.

Hunter was about to stab Lancer's head when an arrow fell past him. Sensing danger he throw a knife at the arrow. The arrow hit the knife changing it's course. It hit the wall next to his Master who was still asleep regardless of what was currently happening.

Hunter turn his head towards Archer who had his small crossbow aimed at his Master.

"That's enough let's go Lancer" Archer said as he jumps up a building and disappear. Glaring at Hunter, Lancer clutch his chest.

"This isn't over!" With that he disappear as well.

With the danger gone Hunter deactivate Demon Mode and let out a sigh. If Archer were to join the fight he would be gone by now but luckily he didn't.

Hunter return to whatever was it he was doing before those to appeared. Picking up his Master he went out to search for a place to stay.