Proluoge

"Raaaaaaaahhhh!!!" I roared as I charge at my last prey. A beast with crinsom red and white fur, sharp claws that could tear through anything, long sharp wing talons, wing so large that shadows the land, body like that of the monsters I have previously fought, a head with two curve horn, face of a dragon and lastly glowing red slit eyes. A worthy opponent who I have heard turn a village into ruins.

As usual I hunt the beast alone, not wanting anyone get hurt anymore.

With my dual swords I dash towards it as it open it's mouth ready to fire that mysterious white flames. Seeing the a white fireball being fired straight at me I quickly dodge to the right unfortunately it fired another one and this one hit me. I was sent flying into a tree which I broke in half.

I spit blood right out of my helmet. I cannot heal anymore. I used up all of my potions but at least I wounded it.

Heh That's right both of us are in a tight spot.

His wings has a lot of holes and his body are full of scratches but my armor has scratches of itself. I look at my dual sword. It was fulfilling knowing that I have finally found a wrothty opponent stronger than the elder dragon I have previously fought. The whole environment around me was destroyed leaving only but broken trees, plants burning and even the rocks we're destroyed.

I painfully stand up and look at my flying fough who was landing on the ground. It set it's mouth ablaze then the fire spread throughout it's body. After all of it's body was covered in white flames it let out a high pitch roar.

"Raaaaggggghh!!!" I cover my ears and waited for it to stop roaring. When it was done I could see it glare at me.

Alright it's time to end this. I activated my Hunter art Wolf Howl and then I turn my blade into there demon mode covering them in a red glow.

"Raaaaaaaahhhh!!!" Again I roar as both of us charge at each other. I was the first one to land a hit which the turned into a fury of slashes. When I was done the monster hit me right on the chest and again was sent flying. I rolled onto the ground and was now laying on my chest.

I slowly look up and saw the monster slowly walk towards me. I have thought my attacks we're not enough but I let out a sigh of relief when it falls to the side. It let a screech as it's head falls.

My hunt was finish, I have won but.

My vision was becoming more blurry and my chest feels so cold. So this is what it feels like. The feeling of death. It's so.

Comfortable.

With that I close my tired eyes and let myself drift into an everlasting dream. I can't help but to feel it will be broken.