~Oh no...~

I woke up and looked at Zack's alarm clock. It was 8:00 am. That means we still have time to go to school. I took my phone decided to text mom. Wait.. There asleep..

I went downstairs and decided to make bacon and eggs for breakfast. A few minutes later. I'm done! I decided to wake them up.

"Guys! Wake up breakfast is ready!"

No one listened to me.

"Guys wake up!"

I said louder

"You asked for it"

I looked at my bag and grabbed megaphone and let out a small giggle.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!"

"GAH!" Zack fell off his bed and fell face first into the ground.

"WHAT THE-" Rylan and Dottie said. Daniel looks like he was traumatized.

"Hehe, that's what you get for ignoring me!" I said as I laugh.

"I. Will. Kill. You" Zack got up and started chasing me around his room.

"C'mon i made breakfast for all of us!"

We all went down and Zack is still mad at me. I looked at everyone and it looks like there all mad at me. Except... Daniel.

"Hey! I made breakfast for all of you and why are you guys still mad at me?" I said.

But they didn't respond.

"C'mon! I'll do anything to make it up for you guys!"

"Anything?" Zack, Rylan, and Zack said.

"Anything!"

"Ok! I want you to take a selfie with Daniel when were at school!" Zack said.

Huh, I was expecting worse but okay!

"I will go to the shower first!"
I said as I finished my breakfast. I took my towel, my uniform, my toothbrush and toothpaste that was in my bag and got to the shower.

~Time skip of you going out of the shower and you finished putting your uniform~

"Zack! Your up!" I said as I put my uniform.

"Ok!" Zack went to the bathroom. Since I have spare time, I went to my phone and started watching F/s on my phone (Steven Universe :")). While I was watching a message popped up again.

???- Please Y/n. Let me explain.. I didn't mean to do that..

Really? Why won't he just leave me alone?!

Y- Really?! You cheated on me with my own friend! I saw you kissed her! She even said that you cheated on me! Just leave me alone!

I took a deep breath and blocked him and continued watching F/s (Steven Universe. I'M SO SORRY). I need to forget about him. The past is the past..

"He's still texting you?"

I look at my back and saw Zack fully dressed.

"Wha- how did you finish so fast?!"

"Magic! But seriously, is he still texting you?"

"Yeah.." I said with a frown.

"Don't worry! I'm here for you. Forget about him. There's a lot of boys out there for you!"

"Yeah! I don't need him!" I said with a smile.

"That's the spirit! You go girl!" Zack said as he hugged me.

I continued watching F/n (Steven Universe. Ok I'll stop). Daniel, Dottie, and Rylan were done and I decided to drive them to school.

We all got in the car.

"Are you guys ready?"
I said as I start the engine.

"Yeah!" Daniel said.

~Time skip of all you at school~

I parked my car and we all started walking to school.

"Wait Daniel!"

"Huh?" He looked at me.

"You forgot that we were going to have a selfie, right?"

"O-oh! I'm s-sorry Y/n"

"There's no need to apologize!" I grabbed my phone.

"Say cheese!" I took the picture. It looks pretty good!

"I got to go now, bye Daniel!"

Me and Rylan went to our class and got to our seat.

"Hey Y/n!"

"Hey Blaze!" I responded

~Time skip~
I was walking to my next class when suddenly I bumped into someone, AGAIN.

I looked up and saw..

"Hey Y/n.."

"Oh hell no"

Sorry this chapter was short.. But the question is.. Who did Y/n bumped into?