~FIGHT!~

"Yes!"

"H-huh?" Daniel said with a questioning tone.

"Yeah! I would love to go to prom with you!" Y/n said as she hugged Daniel again but not too tight.

"Aww.. T-thanks Y/n.." He said still blushing.

*Bell rings*

"Stupid bell.." Y/n mumbled.

"Well.. I have to go now, bye Daniel! See you at lunch!"

Y/n waved and went to her class.

~Daniel's P.O.V~

"You did it Daniel!" Dottie said as she went out of her locker.

"T-thanks for h-helping me g-guys.." I said still blushing.

"No problem!" Zack said.

"Now excuse me, I will annoy the crap out of Y/n so see you guys at lunch!"

Zack walked away.

~Your P.O.V~

While I was walking to my 1st period Zack suddenly went up to me.

"Oh, Hi Zack!"

"Hi Y/n!" He said with a smirk on his face.

"So... You were so happy when Daniel asked you to go to prom with him. Do you have a crush on him?" Zack said with a lenny face.

"U-uhh... W-well..."

"C'mon I know you like him!"

"Uhh... No! I don't have a crush on Daniel! In fact, he's like a brother to me" I said.

I lied.. I may have a tini tiny crush on him.. but.. I don't know is he likes me back..(Y/n just read the tittle of the book.)

"Shut up Author-chan!"

Woah Woah! Wait! Don't break the fourth wall only I can do that! Go back to the story!

"Fine..."

Thank you UwU. Now I will force PoisonLover23 to fix the fourth wall because she always makes me fix it! >:)

"Ok ok! Don't shout at me! But, I do have evidence that Daniel likes you!"

"And what it that?"

"Well, the most obvious one, he always blushes when you look, talk, or hug him! Sometimes I laugh on the inside because whenever he blushes you always thought that he's sick or something!"

"Well... That's.. kind of-"

"Kind of? Y/n Its very obvious that he likes you!" Zack cut me off.

"Hmmm... Still not convinced!"

"Fine, I'll leave you be. But keep in mind that I'm quite the observer so I'm always watching you two"

Zack said as he gave me a smirk and walked away. Okay, what Zack said was kinda creepy.

~Time skip~

It was PE time. I went to the girls locker room with Aphmau when all of a sudden someone pulled her hair.

"GAh! What the-"

I looked up and saw Ivy with 2 other girls. One of them has black hair and black eyes and the other one has dark brown hair and cyan eyes.

"Didn't I told you two to stay away from my Garreth!"

~Narrator's P.O.V~

Ivy said while Lily is still pulling Y/n's hair. Lily finally let go of Y/n's hair.

"Ok.. First of all.. What did we do?" Aphmau said.

"And second of all... HIS NAME IS GARROTH NOT GARRETH!" Y/n shouted.

"Why you-"

Ivy slapped Y/n on the face (OH NO SHE DIDN'T). Y/n was mad, but not too mad so that her eyes won't glow red. Suddenly Y/n slapped her back (REALLY HARD). Y/n and Ivy was fighting each other while Aphmau and Alex tried to separate the two.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" The teacher said and saw the whole thing.

"Miss! Y/n was so mean to me! She slapped and started hurting me!" Ivy said while making a fake cry.

"What?! She slapped me first! I didn't do anything wrong-"

"I don't wanna hear your excuse young woman! You're going to detention! You'll be talking to the guidance counselor."

~Another Time skip~

"Ok... I'll talk to Ivy and her friends about this, your dismissed" The counselor said.

After Y/n went out of the guidance counselor, all of her friends (Not including Garroth because F##k you Ivy) gave her a hug.

"We heard from Aphmau! I swear if I find Ivy I'm going to kick her butt!" Katelyn said.

"Please don't" Kacey said while giving her sister a nervous smile.

"Are you okay? *Gasp* Y/n! Your eye!"

'Oh shoot if mom and dad finds out about this I'm so dead' Y/n thought.

"It's okay Dottie! I'm perfectly fine! I can still see!"

"A-are you sure?" Daniel said with a worried expression on his face.

Katelyn got REALLY mad. Good thing her little brother is their to calm her down. After that Y/n and her friends all went home.

~Bonus scene!~

Your P.O.V

I opened the door as quiet as I can and tip toed my way into my room. As I was about to reach for my door when all of a sudden.

"Y/n... Why are you going to your room without eating your food first?" I jumped and looked to my right and saw mom and dad standing with their arms crossed. Oh no... I hope the teacher didn't call my parents..

"I uh.. I just feel very sick right now and that I've been throwing up lately" I lied

"WAIT... YOUR PREGNANT?!" Dad shouted

"What the- No! I never slept with a guy dad!"

"Oh... Woops sorry sweetheart" Dad apologized.

"Thank you!" I said as I went to my room. Thank Irene they didn't know that I got into a fight...

Lol I got nothing to say, but anyways.. I noticed that this book is growing FAST. This was only 500+ reads then a few weeks later it has 800+ reads. That's all, hope you enjoy this chapter!

Edit: I posted this early because I'll be going to my cousin's house on Saturday.