~Prom~

This is it.. Prom..

~Your P.O.V~
Dottie, Aphmau, and Kuwaii~chan were helping me fixing my hair because it was a HUGE mess. After that, we all put on our dresses and we all went to prom.

(LOOK... I know the boys are supposed to pick the girls up but I realized it would probably make Daniel a nervous wreck)

We went to the gym and their were lots of people in here. Surprisingly, Dante is the DJ. While I was searching for Aphmau or Dottie, and you guessed it! I bumped into someone again...

"Gah! I'm sorry! Gosh, why do I always do this?!"

"N-no! I-it's okay!" I look up and I recognize that look.

"Daniel!" I smiled and hugged him. And again, he blushed.

"I'm so glad to see you!"

"Y-yeah! Me t-too!" Daniel smiled.

"Awwww! You look cute!"

"Y-you too!" Daniel stopped and he realized what he said. He started blushing like a mad man while I blushed too.

"Aww... T-thanks!"

"No problem!" We talked for a while until Dante switched the music into a slow one.

"May I have T-this d-ance?" Daniel said blushing like a tomato. I giggled.

"Yes you may" I said as I took he hand. We were dancing by the rhythm of the music while Kuwaii~chan was just watching us with eyes sparkling.

"H-hey... Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"I need to say something to you real quick"

"Oh, okay"

Daniel grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. It was night and the stars were sparkling bright as always.

"Y/n, we've been friends for a long time now and I have to tell you something real quick before we graduate"

"Oh... What is it Daniel?" I replied.

"Y/n... I.. I love you since the day we met... The moment I saw you I knew I had feelings for you... I-i... love you s-so-" I kissed him. Daniel hesitated but eventually melted into the kiss.

"I love you too Daniel"

"Hope we can see each other after college....."

Oof sorry but this is the end, I know it really sucks, but... This book has to end eventually. I'm very glad that this book is over because I don't think I'll make a sequel out of it. Anyways thank you for reading this book and I didn't think this book will reach over 1k reads! Thank you so much for the support and this will be the end of the Daniel x reader book! UwU