Hanging out with... Ein?

Narrator's P.O.V

After they were done baking. Y/n and her friends went back to their house and fell asleep to prepare for a new day, let's not forget that prom is almost here.

~The next day~

Y/n woke up from the sound of her alarm clock, she then proceeded to try to turn it off but she was too lazy. Finally she turned it off and got off her bed. She did her normal routine and went to school.

She then realized that she was too early. Their were only 10 students. While she was walking around, hoping that maybe one of her friends are early too someone called her name.

"Hey Y/n!"

She turned around and saw her 'Friend' Ein.

"Oh, Hi Ein! Thank Irene I'm not alone!" She ran up to him and gave him a smile.

"What are you doing here? You were never this early"

"Well, I think I set my alarm clock at the wrong time.."

"Well.. You wanna hang out at the nearby park? School starts in 2 hours"

"Sure!"

~2 minutes later~

Y/n and Ein sat on a bench and talked for a while. Ein told you that he has a major crush on Aphmau and you promised that you won't tell anyone. He's also planning on asking her to prom.

"Hey Y/n"

"What is it?"

"What do you think of Daniel?"

"Hmm? Why'd you ask?" Y/n said confused.

"Nothing important, just asking you"

"Oh, well I consider him a great friend!" (Aww... You friend zoned the pup U^U..
For now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"Oh, what kind of friend?"

"A cute friend!" (AWWW)

"Oh, okay" Ein replied.

"Wait, what time is it?"

"It's 8:30"

"We should go back to school"

"Yep" Ein said.

Y/n and Ein went back to school and they both go to their own friends.

"Hey Daniel!" I said as I hugged him (Seriously why am I fangirling while writing this?!)

"O-oh! Hi Y/n!" Daniel said while blushing.

"So... I um... Have to U-umm... tell you something.." Daniel said.

"What is it?"

"W-will... Y-you...... Go to prom with me..." Daniel mumbled.

"Sorry.. What was that?"

"W-will you go to P-prom with m-me?"

OOOOOOO, Daniel finally ask you to go to prom with him! Isn't that cute? Sorry this was a late update, I was enjoying my pizza.

Also sorry if this chapter suck, it was rushed U^U..