1. Together

Maddison's POV

Hey I'm Maddison, Maddison Olivia Northwest. My life really changed since I met him, yep Aiden, Aiden is My best friend since elementary school our parents were also friends in their young age that how we got along thanks to our parents, I also have an older brother he's name is Mason, Mason and Aiden are also best friends they always hang out together and sometimes me and Aiden I always hang out with his sister Amily we were really fine most of the years but in these years I also have grown feeling for Aiden I was just too shy to admit because he might reject me Amily knows and always tries to put me and him together and I'll chase her after that!

I was in my thoughts I didn't noticed that the teacher was calling on me, "MISS NORTHWEST CAN YOU PLEASE STAND UP AND DO THE EQUATION!" My math teacher shouted "huh? What?" I got out of my thoughts and looked at my teacher in confusion " can you please listen to class we will have a quiz next week and this is very important..." She sighed, I just whispered a yes and listened just I noticed someone put a letter on my desk and it was from....Aiden I looked at him with a brow up he just eyed the letter, I opened the letter and read it "Hey are you ok? You weren't really listening a while ago and mostly you always listen when it's about math, is there a problem?" I smiled at the thought he was worried about me, I got some paper and wrote on it "nah nothing's wrong there's to problem just thinking don't worry I'm fine :) "  I then gave the letter to him and watch him read it, you know I have to admit he looks cute when he's worried...wait what did I just freaking say...

Aiden's POV

I read the letter she gave "nah nothing's wrong there's no problem just thinking don't worry I'm fine :)"  after I read it I sigh at relief I thought someone or something was bothering her and I don't want that...she's my best friend...and...I care about her so much...that I...love her...

I looked at her and see her face was red almost like a cherry, I chuckled at her cuteness and wrote another letter " you sure you ok? Your kinda red it's cute :3" after I wrote it I then gave it to the cherry person I watched her read it and turn 10x red now she's a tomato I just laughed quietly at her state right now and at the time the bell rang the other students got up and head out to the cafeteria, I waited for Maddison to finish packing her things to go "heh ya know your like a tomato now" I laughed at her "meanie! Hmph!" She pouted so cutely and ran off "hey! Wait up!" I yelled and run to follow her.

Maddison's POV

I ran off after Aiden said that he was a meanie ok! I was walking fast to the cafeteria until someone pulled me by the waist and I yelped "EEP! MANIAC!" I yelled but the person covered my mouth so I was struggling "hmhmhp!-" "can you please stop panicking? I won't hurt you tomato head..." I know that voice...I made him take off his hand on my mouth and turn to him "Aiden! What the hell was that for?!" I yelled at him  "you ran off without me..." He pouted "so? For that your going to put me in the janitors closet?" I said while glaring at him "cmon...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to call ya a tomato head you were just so adorable...please forgive me?" He pleaded with those puppy eyes..."ugh...fine I forgive you just don't do it again..." I sighed defeated, he then smiled, sigh the smile I fell for him he hugged me and I hugged him back, I missed his warmth we both just then noticed out positions right now we looked at eachother and blushed really hard, now there's two tomatoes in the janitors closet "um...what about we go now? Bro and Amily are waiting..." I cut the silence and he just nodded, we went out to the cafeteria.

Aiden's POV

We got to the cafeteria seeing my sister and mason waiting for us, we went there "hey guys sorry we're late just did something..." I said as I rub my neck I looked at my sister and noticed there's a smirk on her face and mason was looking at Maddison and me.

"Cmon just sit down and eat were going to be late..." Mason said eating his sandwich after some minutes we just talked and all then the bell rang we said goodbye and went to our next class.

Maddison's POV

my next class was English means I'm going to be with Amily "sooooooooo, what happened with you and Aiden huh? You two were tomatoes.." She ask wiggling her eye brows that made me blush a bit "just a little misunderstanding that's all" I said casually "oh Maddy when tell me when will you confess to him already? You two will look cute together!" She shouted I hush her and she said sorry "so tell me when?" She asked again "I don't know...I'm not sure...I just need the right time to tell him that I like him..." I  said with a sigh she then rub her chin means she's thinking "ah-ha! Tell her how you feel on Valentine's Day! That's the best time to tell him" she said with excitement "I thought of it and she was right I then smiled "alright I'll do it" I said confidently, she just cheered and we went to class.

Aiden's POV

Me and Mason walked to class in silence just then he spoke, "what happened to you and Maddison a while ago?" He ask blankly, he's mad and I'm dead "oh...we were just having a lil silly time that's all...ya know it's what we do" I said with a hint of fear "Aiden...promise me you'll say the truth..." He said casually "sure...what is it?" I ask still scared, he then went silent and faced me "tell me...do you like her?" He ask a little alarmed, well I was scared since Mason...he is my friend and all but he wouldn't be afraid to kill someone for his sister "what do you mean? Do I like who?" I asked mostly playing dumb
"

Oh for pete's damn sake Aiden you know what im damn saying! Stop acting dumb, here ill repeat it again...Do you like Maddison?" He asks again more annoyed, i just sighed and look at him "yep...i like your sister" i admitted "well good thing thats settled...when will you tell her tho?" He asks curiously and i was surprised "well...i was thinking maybe at valentines day..." I said unsure "ok...first listen up here bud, i trust you that youll do great asking my sister out and i approve that...but...if you ever try to hurt her,make her cry,cheat on her ill make sure to break every single bone in your body one by one, bit by bit, friend or not. Got it?" He said threatening and glaring at me "i promise i wont i would never hurt her or do any of those to her" i promised confidently "good. Now cmon were late" he said continuing walking to class i followed him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey guys! Hope ya like this chapter i know its kind of boring but youll see the good part sooner! Thanks alot for reading please vote,like,share and comment!