A nightmare in the dark

~•~•~DREAM~•~•~

Madisson's POV

I opened my eyes to see im in a dark place, i dont know where I am I called out for someone anyone but, no one came.

I walked around the dark place and saw a figure from a far, as I get closer and closer I noticed who it was...It was Mason! Thank God its my Brother!.

As i ran up to him I noticed more clearly he was with a girl, i didnt know who it was but i was shocked at the sight "Mason? Who is she?" I asked sadly, he just looked at me and glared deathly he never does that to me..."non of  your business brat, just leave me alone to be with her you already made too much problems in my Life and I dont need you, and you know whats the worst thing of all? You being born and being here" he said coldly and harshly that made my heart shatter, he would never say that i burst out to tears as he leave me alone.

As i cry and cry all my tears i felt someones presence when i looked up i was happy, it was Amily but when i looked at her fave she has a frown and glaring at me "you know what Maddison? Mason was right...your just a problem to our lives, your just worthless and a waste of time i wonder why did you became his sister and why did I even became friend with you...you should just die!" She spit out like venom that made me ache, i just cried and cried until she left, i just want to wake up from this Nightmare in the dark.

When i looked around i noticed the person i wanted to see right now..."A-Aiden..." I called out for him, he looked at me with a blank expression as he walked towards me he just stood there "you shouldnt live,you should be dead, no one wants you here, no one cares about you, most importantly no one loves you, even me...I would never love a girl like you!" He said so bitterly,harshly,painfully that made me stop breathing and just stare with tears coming from my eyes.

~•~•~END OF DREAM~•~•~

As I woke up from my nightmare I jolted up and breath heavily with tears streaming down my eyes to my cheek, i just sob quietly to not wake anyone up but i cant stop all the tears to flood, it hurts me so much to hear that from the people i truly cared and love about.

Aiden's POV

I was sleeping until i felt someone jolt up beside me as i opened my eyes I saw Maddison Sobbing all her tears out that made me literally wake up.

As i sat up beside her i rubbed her back with circles to comfort her "Maddy, what happened why are you crying..?" I asked really worried and concern about her, she looked at me, hugged me tight and cried more, of course i hugged her back tight as well to comfort her "shh...its alright...shh...let it all out...im here" I said soothingly to her and she calmed down a bit and loosen the hug for air "did you have a nightmare..?" I asked her breaking the silence, she just nodded in response "what was it about?" I asked her when she calmed down "it..was..about you three...you all said you didnt need me here and you all want me dead...you said that no one really cares about me nor love me...you even said even you would never love a girl like me..." She said chocking a little maddy...i would never say that...I love you i thought but i couldnt say it "never ever think of that...Alot of people cares about you and love you...Mason loves you alot he would do anything to protect you from assholes, Amily loves you for making her laugh and smile everytime she needs you....." I trailed off before i spoke again " I love you. I love you for being the happy go lucky girl i always knew i love you for making me smile and laugh when im not in the mood, you do everything to make me happy and thats  why I love you..." I said sweetly at her, she didnt respond but she smiled,blushed, and hugged me tight..."thank you, Aiden...thank you for being there for me when i need you the most" she said with a little tears of joy "of course...anything for my Love..." I whispered the last part hoping she didnt hear that "what about lets go to sleep before your brother notices were awake and chase me in the middle of the night?" I suggested she giggled and nodded, i lay her down on her sleeping bag and tuck her in, after that i did the same to myself when i was about to close my eyes she.....i looked over at her and see her cuddling with me comfortably Damn it Maddy you make me feel so freaking soft with your touch i thought to myself and hug her too, "goodnight Olivia..." I said sleepily "goodnight Jack.." she yawned and fell asleep in my arms...

I couldnt help but smile.
She'll be mine...sooner or later and no ones going to have her than me.
I love her with all my heart and i will protect her with my soul.
Ill do everything what it takes to let her know that.
Ill plan this week to make her happy.
To show her Im her Soulmate.
To show her that i would never hurt her.
Because I love her, because shes My lover, because shes my soulmate,because shes my princess,my angel,My sweetheart.
The love of my life.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter its kinda touching what aiden said...well hope you like it! Please Like,vote,share and comment what you think! See ya in the next chap! Love yaaa alll!!!