chapter 2

The next day ciame fast. Cheng woke up tortured as the sunlight kept on slapping him right in the face. He stood up groggily and stretched. He felt less miserable after crying it out yesterday. He looked out staring at a park that was at plain sight. He still remembers when he and xuan came here after skipping classes to chat and eat his mother's amazing food. He remembers how he had pulled him to the park crying and confessing about his sexuality. He still felt special as he was the first one to know.

He smiles fondly at their friendship but frowns when he recalls how his little feeling has tainted the true feeling of it. The maid comes in to check on him and announces that breakfast is ready. He just nods and quickly freshen up. He eats a hearty breakfast of smoked chicken sandwich,orange juices,eggs and bacon.

He hopes that he wouldn't see his crush kiss his boyfriend as he walks out of his home.
.....

The moment he steps inside the school he sees Zen wu run to him breathless.
"Hey,cheng,can you like help me out with something important?" Wu asks as he reaches Cheng.
"Good morning to you too"he says to the other who just smiles sheepishly.
"What help does my fave guy on eart want ?"Cheng continues playfully as he puts his hand around the tallers shoulder.
"Heyyy,I thought I was your fave guy on earrth" a pouting xuan says hitting Cheng on his shoulder. Cheng just playfully smirks ,putting his hand up in surrender as they all laugh.
"Now ,let's get down to business,its wen's birthday and I want to make it his best birthday ever"wu says as he dreamily stares at nothing in particular thinking about his lover.
"Snap out of it,Romeo. We should hold a very official meeting for this"he g says as he stares of to space thinking.
"When is it?"xuan asks wu.
"Tomorrow "wu says and Cheng gasps rather overdramatically,and looks around.
"Omg ,we have very less time,we need to get started"he exclaims more dramatically if possible ,xuan just looks at him smiling and wu shakes his head hopeless
The bell rings and they go to their respective classes. Cheng and xuan together  calculus and wu to English.
In the class,as everyone is studying calculus,xuan and Cheng are busy thinking about how to please their cute friend.
Cheng snaps up ,as he carefully examine if all of them are occupied in class,after this he writes a note and passes it to xuan.
Xuan glares at the other who has a professional look on his face as if he is handling some top secret case. He opens the note which says:

Let's ask xiaoxiao to take wen to dinner for a treat . We and the guys can decorate the locker room. Tomorrow we can ask wu to bring wen in as if for cleaning and we can SURPRISE him. Watcha say.

Xuan is clearly impressed by this idea. He looks around as well. He doesn't write a note ,he just looks at Cheng and smiles giving him a thumbs up.
Cheng felt it again . His heart doing gymnastics. He felt guilty and just looked away. Xuanfound that weird but shrugged it away thinking maybe the teacher was looking at them. The day rolled on quick and it was already lunch.
Cheng walks out of his class talking to some of his classmates as he sees xuan and yu h aao talk to each other. They were just perfect. When they talk it feels like they don't give a damn about the surrounding, the way they hold hands is just as if they wouldn't let go for a thousand years.

He smiles bitterly at himself as guilt eats him alive from the inside.
"Cheng,here you are ,let's go eat"xuan suddenly appears and orders to which he complies without hesitating.

At the lunch table sits,people with varying emotions.wu absolutely in love with wen,wen suspicious about wu's little excuses,yu hao hungry,xuan worried about Cheng and Cheng just guilty and sad.

Xiaoxiao comes running out of nowhere as yu hao was about to say something.
"Wenwen,come for dinner with me after school ,its my treat."xiaoxiao says smiling sweetly.
"But what about practise?'wen says as he stares at  wu who just smiles as a permission.
"Nothing we big men can't deal ,am I right xuan"Cheng says smirking at xuan.
Xuan taken aback by the sudden mood change,but happy nevertheless,nods.
"Well,okay then . I will come"wen says as he continues eating.

Mission one-pass

At the practise everyone was buzzing with excitement. Even jia Jun.
"Okay ,I want everyone to fall in line and listen,today we are going to decorate this beautiful room "xuan says and everyone looks around the messy room sighing.
"We have work to do "yu hao coos as he grabs a duster and starts dusting.
Xuan and Cheng pushes the locker towards the wall a long with all the furniture except for a table which they keep in the center. Jia Jun and others starts blowing balloons and sorting out streamers. After sweeping the room they start putting up decorations.

Bdidkdj

Yu hao picks up his phone.
He gets momentarily shocked and then quickly recovers.
"Yes sir.....sorry,......I won't skip again,i am coming now"yu hao says and hangs up.
He looks at the curious eyes staring at him and sighs.
"Guys ,I gotta leave,its an emergency "yu hao says as he grabs his bag and walks toward xuan and placing a kiss in his lips. Everyone coos and smiles, even Cheng even if it was not genuine .
Xuan just blushes and waves after the retreating figure.
"You have fallen hard ,haven't you?'Cheng asks him as they together put up the happy birthday banner. He put up his side and gets of the chair and walks towards the other.
All the guys have left to buy refreshments and use the restroom ,so it was just the two of them.
"Well. I donno yet. I like him tho"xuan says making Cheng happy that he got a guy he liked and sad that it wasn't him.
"It isn't like-"before he could Finish ,xuan feels himself losing balance . The next thing he knows ,he is falling, God save me,is what he thought. But he didn't fall on the cold hard floor of the room. He fell on a familiar and comfortable chest. The scent. He Cheng en. Xuan looked up at Cheng who caught him from falling. He had a worried face on , as he looked for any injury.
Oh
Oh...
That's when they both realized the position they were in . Cheng was standing firm on the ground,while xuan was being held by the waist by his huge hands. Their faces were inches apart. Their breath mingled and became one as cheng's gaze slowly lowered to the others beautiful lips. Xuan saw this and unconsciously wet his lips ,making Cheng weak in the knees. Their heads moved closer ,together as they both, again unconsciously leaned in .

Ndjfkkw.

Their senses were brought back with some noise from the room and they flew meters apart from each. Cheng turns around to see that the the carton of decorations has fallen down. Xuan looks at Cheng ,who looks back at him.

"Thanx"xuan says shyness laced in his voice. Their friendship was so deep that they never said thanx and sorry as they just implied it with their eyes. But xuan suddenly felt the need to thank Cheng and that's what he did.

"Its not a problem"Cheng says turning away hiding a blush. He didn't know why they became so formal suddenly. Cheng didn't wanna ruin their friendship at all. But xuan had leaned in too. Maybe he misses yu hao. All these thoughts swam around his head as they continued decorating halfheartedly .