chapter 3

Wohooooooo.
That's what everyone felt today. The whole volleyball team was ready to give wen the best birthday ever under the guidance of wu ofcourse.
The locker room was lit with beautiful white fairy lights and flower,with an angel theme going on. A banner saying happy birthday wu was hanged on one wall. Cheng sighed contently looking around. The events about yesterday came back to his head. He had almost kissed his friend , he could have ruined their friendship of long years with that one selfish act. He shrugged it off as the team came in making loud ass noises. Wu had a very huge cake in his hand.

"Guys ,the cake is here. "Yu hao announces with a smirk and goes to hug xuan. Jia jun huffs and walks to the door and locks it.

Xuan  looks over at Cheng who seemed to be really distant. He walks over to were he is standing examining the lights.
"Hey ,cheng. You look ....cross"xuan says poking cheng's cheek. Cheng grabs xuan's wrist surprising xuan as his eyes widen. Cheng has a hard grip on xuan as he squirms under Chengs strong gaze.
"I-it h-hurts"xuan explains which makes Cheng aroused . Was he seducing me?he thinks but xuan looked uncomfortable so Chengs eyes soften.
"Hahah, I was just joking aroung."He says and smiles at xuan who also smiles rubbing his wrist.
"Let me see,did it hurt too much"he asks as he slowly message xuans bruised wrist.
"No"xuan says as he examines how gentle Cheng was with him. But ,Jia jun the ass cuts them off.

"Now ,arrange the cake ,switch the fairy lights on and take positions." Jia jun sternly orders. Yu hao looks at xuan who just shrugs . Wu and Cheng does as jia Jun ordered and the others take positions.

5.....4.....3....2......1

"I think we should buy a computer to keep analysis on the play-"they could here wen say to xiaoxiao as he unlocks the door.

"Ha,where are the guys ,why is so dark in her-" wen says while flipping the lights on.

"SURPRISEE" loud scream rings in the room as everyone jumps up and screams . Wen looks around and takes it all in,the beautiful decorations, the cake his friends. Everyone runs to him and hugs him, giving him presents. He gets a game set,video games,music player,head sets , a pair of shoe.Cheng gives him a mug which has wenwu written on it. Wen smiles with adoration in his eyes and jumps on him hugging him.

"Thank you so much"he says as he moves away from him. He glances at wu who is as usual just smiling at him. He gives him a smile which says'I will give you my present when we get home'.

"Cake cutting time !!!!" Yu hao yells. Everyone bring wen to the front and he cuts the cake as everyone cringely sings happy birthday.

Everyone gets a piece as they talk and eat. Wen and wu snuggle close as they feed each other cake . Yu hao and xuan also eats the cake together . Cheng sighs at the cute sight . He walks out leaving the cake unattended. He sits on the terrace and listens to his favorite songs to drown his sadness. He falls into a lights nap.
Practice has already began 10 minutes ago and Cheng slowly walked down. He goes to locker room to see all the mess cleared.

He hears someone sniffle outside and runs to see xuan on the floor clutching his bad leg.

"XUAN ,what happened "he crouched beside him to see what's up. Instead of getting an answer he gets a hard hit on his chest.

"Where were you, I looked for you everywhere and now I am hurt."xuan says his eyes looked slightly glassy. Chengs heart broke,he didn't know he would have this effect on the kid.
He picked him up bridal style and walked to the infirmary. The infirmary was kept open for the sports player to tend to their wounds . Xuan squeaked as he was lifted.
"Cheng"xuan whimpered as he looked at cheng.
"Shut up"Cheng says softly as he puts him on the bed.
"Sit properly . Give me your leg."He says as he places a hot pack on it. Xuan whimpers again.
"Is it too hot."Cheng questions. Xuan shakes his head. Cheng continue with his treatment.
"I am sorry. I just needed some time off and had gone to the rooftop"Cheng apologizes and looks at xuan who looked down and frowned.