chapter 4

The next day they were as usual woken up the alarm. Xuan removed the huge arms trapping him and got up. Since he was a regular here he had a brush kept specially for him. He got inside the washroom and applied paste to the brush and started brushing his teeth. Soon a half awake Cheng came in and took him brush but instead of applying paste on the brush it ended up on the sink. He took the brush into his mouth and that's when he noticed the lack of paste.

He saw his precious paste on the basin and a laughing xuan. Cheng huffed and fixed the brush and cleaned up.

They wore the spare uniform they had in hand and quickly left the home.

At school it was as uneventful as a funeral. Everyone was busy with studies and club activities. At recess they all met up in the canteen.
Wen had love bites on his neck so they all guessed what 'present'wu gave him. Yu hao was playing around with them while wu just smiled through the misery.
Cheng and xuan talked about the new project coming up as they planned to team up. A simple project about any topic they could choose. They chose solar system and planned to make a working model.

"Guys,today we don't have practice but who wanna stay back can practice. Without any supervision though."Xuan said as wenwu stared at each other smiling as they can spend some time with each other.

"I wanna stay back "yu hao said as he looked around the table. They all nodded in consent. The bell rang and they went their way.

It was gym class for xuan,cheng and xiaoxiao. They both knew what this meant . Bl time.

"You know ,you should probably keep your girlfriend's hormones under control. One day she might make us do something that will force me to kill her myself"xuan said as he pushed up his spectacles.

Cheng came and sat on a bench next to him in the changing room,and chuckled.
"Oh no xuan, you wouldn't, because one-you wouldn't kill even a fly and second- she is not my girlfriend. "Cheng said poking xuan's side.

"Then who is your girlfriend? " xuan asked smirking.oh the play is on.

"Well that person is tall"xuan nodded"responsible and selfless"he nodded again"and has spectacles "xuan hummed and looked at cheng"and is an amazing volleyball player" xuan looked at him as smirking again.
"Oh she sounds sexy"he said .
"Shut up narcissistic dog"Cheng said pushing him gently as the both burst out laughing.

"Oh lover's are laughing together, how sweet. I like you guys better together"Xiao said sounding cryptic as fuck.

They both just shook their head in disappointment but was not surprised.

"Okay,my new book called blue moon is looking for model and it is .....you"she said pointing at them.

"When is it not us?"Cheng asked looking at xuan who was smiling smugly.

"Ok let's begin,you,cheng is the alpha and you,xuan is the normal high school student. Now the alpha is very cold hearted but has a soft corner for you. In this scene he is going to return a jacket you left at his house after you crashed at his place because of the storm"
Xiao rambled . She suddenly looked like a director and took out a book and pen.
The guys gulped.

"Now.positions. and action"she screamed. Xuan went and sat on the table which was supposed to be the bed and pretended to read. Cheng entered from the room which was supposed to the window.
"Ehmm"Cheng fake coughed to get the boys attention.

"Aah"xuan screamed as he scampered to his feet. The alpha let out a chuckle.
"Oh my god . What are you doing here. You scared me"the school boy,xuan, said clutching his heart.

"I am here to return the jacket you left at my place."The alpha,cheng,said walking closer to the boy.

"You could have just -never mind "the boy said taking the jacket from the alpha or at least trying as he was pulled close to the alpha with the jackets.

"What are you-"the boy said blushing at the close proximity.

"Shhh, you don't want your parents to here right."The alpha said. The next part was critical it was a kiss. But as usual they hugged instead of kissing. Xiao sighed as she screamed cut. She always wanted to see her otp kiss. But that was impossible in this life.

"That was amazing ,you are free"she said sadly. Cheng and xuan looked at each other and shrugged walking off.
"These fujoshi writers gets amazing stories in their head,dontcha think"Cheng said pointing finger guns at xuan.
"Dont ever do that"xuan commanded.

"Hahahha,I will because I am the alpha and I can tear you apart you useless mortal"Cheng sneered and hissed.

"Woah big guy,calm down . "Xuan says as he sees wen and wu walking towards the library talking silently.
"Now aren't they the best couple ever"xuan sighs.
"Thats what I was thinking"Cheng said.

"XUAN,come with me I wanna show you something " yu hao came out of nowhere scaring them.

"Gosh,you scared me babe"xuan said and yu hao just smiled apologetically at him.
"Bye Cheng ,see you tomorrow "xuan says as he walks away with yu hao.

That is it,he is just a best friend. Xuan's obvious priority was his boyfriend. No doubt. He just sighed and walked to the men's toilet to wash his face.

There he saw wen coming out of a cubicle.
"Hey Zen wu,where is wu?"he asked and wen blushed.
"He is in the library,we are studying "wen said.
"A study date?"he asked and wen just smiled blushing.
"Can I ask you something, senior?"wen asked looking at cheng.
"Yes ,shoot"Cheng said smiling at the flustered boy.

"Do you like xuan?"

Thud.
It felt like a brick just fell on his head. Really hard.
He looked away and sighed.
"What made you think like that.?"Cheng asked and wen shrugged.
"I know what it feels like to have forbidden feelings. So I just guessed. The way you look at him give it all out. "He said.
Cheng fell on the bathroom floor and buried his head in his hand and started crying.
"I know this is not allowed,I should not have had these stupid feelings, its just,he is so irresistible and I cannot handle it and and...."He stopped as he saw the small guy crouched next to him.
"Its okay ,I wouldn't judge. Just don't think your feelings are stupid. They are not. If you want any help call me anytime"wen said and hugged the slumped figure. Cheng hugged him back with more force.

"Thankyou so much,I didn't know I needed that."Cheng said into the hug. Cheng then pulled away and chuckled.

"I surprised you didn't I?"Cheng asked as he got up and helped wen up.
"Kind off ,you are always so happy I didn't expect you to cry in a million years"wen said.
"Well ,guys need to let some steam out."Cheng said and they both burst out laughing.

"I need to go,see you tomorrow. Contact me if you need I will be there"he said as he walked away. Cheng smiled at himself feeling his burden lessen a bit,

When wen walked in the library and sat next to his boyfriend. Wu asked him why he took long.
"I just helped a friend out"wen said as they held hands under the table keeping it a secret.

Cheng reached his home and made himself some instant noodles and hogged it up. He took a pack of caramel popcorn from the pantry and went up to his room. He removed all his clothes and took a bath.

Cheng loved movies. He remembered how xuan and him would go to watch movies together . Their first movie together was tangled. Today he wanted to watch something and cry so he kept the cliche and overrated (drumroll)titanic.

He started to watch it and halfway through he fell asleep thinking about his xuan...

Cheng,cheng. He cheated on me Cheng. I donno why he used me Cheng. I fell for his trap. Cheng,CHENG,CHEENGGG....

Aaaah.
What did I just see in my dream ?he thought as he stayed awake till morning came.