chapter 5

The next day ,cheng walked into the school like a zombie. He was practically looking like he hadn't slept for ages his dark circles look darker than ever.
"Shit, cheng you look like you haven't slept in 10,000 years" xuan commented making cheng roll his tired eyes.
"Well,yeah,captain obvious "he deadpanned earning a snort from the other.
"You,know what,today you are coming to my place,we gotta do the assignment remember. "Xuan said earning a groan from Cheng.
"I don't think so,you should come to my house actually,my mother doesnt like the house to be empty"Cheng says as xuan nods in agreement.
"Well then its fixed,today at your place."Xuan says as they reach their class.

"Well,were is your boyfriend. "Cheng asked xuan as he did not see the trio in the morning, his mind was occupied with the dream he had. He was itching to tell xuan but he didn't obviously do it because he knew it will hurt the boy.

"Oh,they don't have classes today. Some preparatory holiday or something. "XUan said and Cheng nodded as a response.

The day went as fast as lightning and they were already dismissed. The weather was bright and sunny but nevertheless cold. Cheng had a jacket but xuan didn't have. He saw that the smaller was cold and removed his jacket and wrapped it around his shoulder.
"Oooh,being a cliche boyfie aren't you"xuan said smirking.
"Anything for you baby"Cheng remarked winking  which resulted in him getting a punch on his chest.

"Hey ,that was rude,I gave you my jacket."Cheng said running after xuan to catch up.

------------
"Oh,shit, we need to get supplies for the model"xuan stopped abruptly and exclaimed.
"Dont fear, your love Cheng is here,tadaaa"Cheng hollered as he showed off his wallet.

"Stupid,come on now let's get our stuffs"xuan says shaking his head at his friends nonsense.

This is how it always have been. Xuan the silent responsible nerd and Cheng the crazy loud guy. They were an odd pair ,but they were a good pair nonetheless. As they walked to the nearest store they embraced the feeling of togetherness they have been missing out.

They reached a stationery store and made their first stop.
"Here we are "Cheng said hands open wide as if he is standing in some holy place.
Xuan smacked him upside on his head and just just gave a smug smirk.

They reached an area were there were thermocol balls of various sizes. They took 9 of these varieties. They took a packet of paint and some brushes . They took chart papers and marker pens.

Once they were satisfied with what they bought they started walking around looking for nothing in particular. Cheng as usual was plotting on the way like a good guy he is. He hid behind a shelf with some pen. Xuan silently kept calling for him looking everywhere. He looked so lost and helpless. He slowly approached xuan from the back and scared the poor guy so much he was sure xuan was ready to kill him any moment.

"You asshole ,I thought you left me again"xuan said hitting him on the chest repeatedly. Cheng was taken aback at what he just said and held the hand that was assaulting him firmly in place. He then pulled xuan close to him and stared at him with the most dangerous glare.

"I said I wouldn't leave"Cheng growled lowly making xuan shudder at the coldness.

"OMG,WHAT A CUTE COUPLE. I AM SURE THE GLASSES GUY IS THE BOTTOM" their serious talk session was interrupted by high pitch squeals and fangirling . Do these fujoshis never leave them. They thought in unison as they quickly billed the items and ran outside.

"Lets escape before those creatures eat us alive"Cheng said dramatically and xuan just chuckled as they ran to the formers house hand in hand.

As always Cheng kicks his shoes off in different directions and xuan hunts it down to keep it properly in place beside his. Cheng doesn't think much of the feelings problem and suppress it.